CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Blue Dream, Amniesa Haze, Girl Scout Cookies

I mixed up those threads. Lmfao!!!
Anywho. Back on track. Hahahah. Fucking moonrocks

Day 19 of flower.

top dress dr earth 4-2-6 2 teaspoons per container. Not amnesia haze.

0851CDA9-A7A6-467A-B19B-8B62963716EA.jpeg

D98F69FE-C775-42D7-B19A-700D71BBE755.jpeg

E6CE772F-556C-49BC-8FEE-F692787428BE.jpeg
We all smoke pot it happens. :rofl:
Beautiful garden.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Day 25

Going to have to limit updates from daily to when I can. So like every few days I guess at most. It’s hard to keep up with cloud memory, storage, and running around my home taking photos with outdoor in full swing. Blue dream is growing outside. One of the babies from this mom. The other is in coco in a different area just starting flower. Looks great. Will be the better example of the strain. Last photo is gsc and blue dream in coco in back corners. Having food issues. But nothing death fearing. Just keeping them fed and correctly watered and pushing thru to the end. Coming up soon on the half way mark. So I feel safe. Good news is. I have these plants spread out thru my entire grow. All in different media. And different lights. As well as some an entirely different environment (outside). All from the same 1 seed. So I can keep the project alive. Plus the bloodline has to remain in veg until i smoke this stuff lol.

Sorry for the spaced update.

18A56C41-06AF-4425-9602-DF3B03F27385.jpeg

99E1E051-AA49-4F67-88E3-CD23DF0D2446.jpeg

76545494-16A2-4B85-988A-B41BF753684F.jpeg

EE14120E-992F-4071-BD67-B33E4E2103DB.jpeg

95F7409F-710A-4E86-B9A5-57F7A9CA0FFA.jpeg

4501A12B-1EE0-4AD5-8960-FB435D0A8EDA.jpeg

Blue dream and gsc in coco under the @Mars Hydro tsw2000. Beautiful structure. Genetics in full show. Beauties I’m their purest form. 5.8ph ec2.7 in their watering today. Fox farm grow and superthrive seems to be their favorite feed as their response has been telling me . Maybe iv been under feeding going into flower. Well. These ladies are on DAY 2 of flower.

E1C3C03C-7571-4C7E-B8AC-5EFCA07B7B7F.jpeg

D668C48A-C16D-40B8-BB52-E558E3D969C7.jpeg

Blue dream and gsc in coco under the @Mars Hydro tsw2000. Beautiful structure. Genetics in full show. Beauties I’m their purest form. 5.8ph ec2.7 in their watering today. Fox farm grow and superthrive seems to be their favorite feed as their response has been telling me . Maybe iv been under feeding going into flower. Well. These ladies are on DAY 2 of flower.

E1C3C03C-7571-4C7E-B8AC-5EFCA07B7B7F.jpeg

D668C48A-C16D-40B8-BB52-E558E3D969C7.jpeg
Is that a bit of iron deficiency setting up in the new growth? I suggest consulting the FF feeding chart and getting some Tiger Bloom and Big Bloomz in that mix asap.

Is that a bit of iron deficiency setting up in the new growth? I suggest consulting the FF feeding chart and getting some Tiger Bloom and Big Bloomz in that mix asap.
I’m already doing that??? Lol

After re reading my post. I forgot to mention since Iv entered flower iv added my bloom nutes (fox farm trio) And as far as consult the schedule? Like call fox farm and talk to them about the line up?
Lol. Yes. I’m following fox farms feeding chart.

I’ll keep a hawks eye out. Lmk if you see it worsen. Because all I see is the flash. But I’ll listen to you.

Thx em!!! Love this community

Its that light color in the new growth that concerns me. The yellow spreading from the center is how iron deficiency presents. Next question then since you are following the feeding chart... have you flushed now that you are going into bloom as per the schedule?
To a pretty decent run off

Any advise will be taking seriously. As to I didn’t see any issue. But I’m not the pro.

And you spotted as soon as I posted a pic. I’m over here saying my coco plants look amazing. But in reality. There’re fucked up. Lmao. Just keep in touch if you can. Don’t be a stranger. I take corrective criticism very well. In a few days. If the problem you see worsens. I’ll increase my tiger bloom to 4 tsp rather than the rec 3 at this stage. And big bloom remain at same. I think I’m only using grow big for 2 more weeks anyhow.

To a pretty decent run off
runoff is not a flush, but lets watch it for a bit and see what we see. What I am seeing can also be color balance on your camera, so I am not sure that I see what I think I am seeing. I am not much of a fan of adjusting the FF feeding chart... it has been pretty well thought out and when used as recommended it works very well. How often are you feeding in the coco? I am a little out of my league here being that I am a soil grower, and I have never used FF nutes in anything but soil. I suspect that something needs to be adjusted here, but I am not sure what it is at this point.

runoff is not a flush, but lets watch it for a bit and see what we see. What I am seeing can also be color balance on your camera, so I am not sure that I see what I think I am seeing. I am not much of a fan of adjusting the FF feeding chart... it has been pretty well thought out and when used as recommended it works very well. How often are you feeding in the coco? I am a little out of my league here being that I am a soil grower, and I have never used FF nutes in anything but soil. I suspect that something needs to be adjusted here, but I am not sure what it is at this point.
The chart doest really recommended coco but has a hydroponic chart. Which is what I’m basically following.

When I say “decent” run off. I mean more ‘flush in a better choice of words to understand. I’d say about a gallon to 1.5 gallon of run off. I hate the word flush. Mis leads a ton. So maybe I’ll go with aggressive run off lol. I don’t plan to keep on with ff because of there not having an actual coco chart. I’m gonna go with their coir blend of nutrition of even explore something different at my local spot. Coco specific. And in the beginning of the thread. I believe I do mention I’m using growdots 15g per gal of media. Maybe that’s causing the issue your seeing, using both fox farm and growdots amended in? But iv been strictly told by the pros to feed every watering. Input 1.8-2.3 ec. Run off ec of 1.9-2.4.

it is the medium that demands you feed every time. Yes, I think your problems will go away when you get a coco specific nutrient going in there. FF does make a hydro line, but it is different than the soil trio, partly in the way it is chelated... your nutes have to be designed to break free and become available to the plant in the correct pH range, and your correct pH range is 5.5-6.1, not the 6.2-6.8 that FF nutes is normally looking for in soil.

So my question is who sold you all of this together? Was this your idea based on what you had learned to that point, or is some grow store guru setting you up to fail?

it is the medium that demands you feed every time. Yes, I think your problems will go away when you get a coco specific nutrient going in there. FF does make a hydro line, but it is different than the soil trio, partly in the way it is chelated... your nutes have to be designed to break free and become available to the plant in the correct pH range, and your correct pH range is 5.5-6.1, not the 6.2-6.8 that FF nutes is normally looking for in soil.

So my question is who sold you all of this together? Was this your idea based on what you had learned to that point, or is some grow store guru setting you up to fail?
No. I just had the trio from soil grows.
My first time using coco
I have earth juice organic grow and bloom as well. But that stuff crashes my ph and I have no experience with it. Scary. Iv seen nightmares from toxic ph soups. Unless you think that’s the better bet?

R these struggling as well? (Ignore calcium spot from my spray wand)
They’re on the same feeding and in coco as well. Growdots amended in. 2tea to the cup. Extract same everything. I’m not seeing anything in this one. Under different led. Different chips even.

D405F146-BECF-4544-819F-014C8A01EC3D.jpeg

Kinda figured I could apply the hydroponics schedule to coco.
I guess call my stupid. :( lol

I’ll be picking up the coco favored nutrients tomorrow afternoon or following morning if not then.
surely someone knows a trick, like using them as advised with an odd pH, like 6.1... surely there is a way.

surely someone knows a trick, like using them as advised with an odd pH, like 6.1... surely there is a way.
I really appreciate your help. And I’m gonna have to agree with you. No more second guessing crap. Stay within the books and keep my experiments to a minimum. Haha

Back
Top Bottom