CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Blue Dream, Amniesa Haze, Girl Scout Cookies

And the yellowing on the lowers across the plant I assumed was her hungry for nitrogen? Which I boosted with the top feed.
N usually presents as a dramatic and complete overall yellowing of the leaf that is being cannibalized. I don't see that anywhere. You are fine on N. I noted one lower fan that had yellowing and a sort of caving in of the middle of a leaf... that is P. The other overall yellowing seems to be all over the place as far as presentation on the leaf, so that clued me in to it being multifaceted.
Your recent efforts should get things going in 48 hours or so and you will see the middle of the room especially, green back up. Good job on the Recharge... that is good stuff.

N usually presents as a dramatic and complete overall yellowing of the leaf that is being cannibalized. I don't see that anywhere. You are fine on N. I noted one lower fan that had yellowing and a sort of caving in of the middle of a leaf... that is P. The other overall yellowing seems to be all over the place as far as presentation on the leaf, so that clued me in to it being multifaceted.
Your recent efforts should get things going in 48 hours or so and you will see the middle of the room especially, green back up. Good job on the Recharge... that is good stuff.
Thankyou. Well by all means. Please stick around and help keep an extra set of eyes. As you see I post everyday. I love the conversation and love the the help. I wanna grow best medicine I can. Terps most important. I can care less about THC.

Day 10 of flower

Girl Scout cookies has heavy trichome development

0E200549-1F88-4DCA-8948-F2E66A1526C5.jpeg

4EB6D955-83BE-4FB1-ACA6-C77FC475B1AB.jpeg

That's a real nice day 10. You start count after flip or first pistols?
Usually about 5-7 days after flip. I wait for flower clusters to start. I find that’s the most accurate to breeder times.

It’s all documented day for day so I can see in the future how long it takes to transition

Looking nice! GSCookies is one I haven't tried yet. Looks Yummy! I have some crosses with it and like them a lot.
Will you be celebrating any of the holidays today Art? We have a family meal and time together for the Easter holiday. Been a while but we're doing it now!
Yeah. My wife and I will be eating with family enjoying the beautiful day. Couldn ask for a better one. 84F and no.
And that’s funny you say that. Been a while in my household too. But we’ve been serious about the holidays the last year. Been nice.

Thankyou. I’ll be posting a another pic now of the after water and more bloom food. ;)

Day 17 of flower

All 3 are doing great. The amnesia haze got over fed a bit. So ima hold off on her when the next top dress comes along.

Other than that. We’re almost 3 weeks in and looking good. Can’t wait to see what they look like after swell. :)

E0C5149A-F8F1-482C-B28A-ECEF53B350DB.jpeg

^blue dream
CCC3ABB1-BF28-49C9-94B6-6E80533319BE.jpeg

Amnesia haze
F9143634-242B-4826-BE01-2F9D2FA9368E.jpeg

^Girl Scout cookies
4D992FEC-4525-40D9-85A5-A077C9FAB9F0.jpeg

Haha, bud swell dreaming time! Oh yeah!:hookah:
Good morning SO! I got all 3 tents flowering 4 weeks apart. I fill like that’s perfect. My harvest should looks like in about 2 weeks, the 2x4, the. 4-6 weeks, the 2x2 then in 4-5 weeks after autos outside then about 2 weeks after that. The garage cab.

Nice plan! You have the dry/cure all thought out?
Prolly in the 5x5 and the 2x2 tent. Much easier for me to control temp and rh in that space vs a 10x12 bedroom.

As for curing. Grove bags. All day

I’m not really looking to perpetually grow. It just happened. I’m going to DGC cup end of July and wanna make sure I’m loaded with bud for the drive and to share. Everything works out. My garage will harvest 3 weeks before the event giving me 2 weeks to dry and 1 week to cure.

That’s these ladies. Will he flipped Wednesday

03FFC70F-FA27-423E-881D-B1FC8EAC85F1.jpeg

C7861AFD-2A48-451E-8AFE-CEDE19C6DAE9.jpeg

D42D0317-DE46-4723-B0E4-4538A393985E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom