CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Blue Dream, Amniesa Haze, Girl Scout Cookies

Day 3 of flower

Looking good. Great day. Nothing more to really add other than all the flowers are locking up nicely. Now I really wonder when the trich development is going to blow up on these.

F4E44BA7-1492-40D0-A482-A29D59C21747.jpeg

D97304FF-E9FC-4204-B440-6E98647EFEB5.jpeg

Day 6 of flower

Everything problem free for the week. Tom row will close the first week of flower. Let’s keep up the pace ladies.
Going to have quite a few tops. I’m happy. As far veg goes. Genetics are solid!!!! Great node space. Quick growth. Feeds well. Took topping well. Blue dream and gsc clones in 5 days under correct environment. Let’s see them flowers now!!

50605377-AAB3-4B5A-B7BA-C774126F98D6.jpeg

Day 6 of flower

Everything problem free for the week. Tom row will close the first week of flower. Let’s keep up the pace ladies.
Going to have quite a few tops. I’m happy. As far veg goes. Genetics are solid!!!! Great node space. Quick growth. Feeds well. Took topping well. Blue dream and gsc clones in 5 days under correct environment. Let’s see them flowers now!!

50605377-AAB3-4B5A-B7BA-C774126F98D6.jpeg
Well if that isn't a pretty green idk what is.... Good job and glad to see some others having an easy time.:high-five:

Well if that isn't a pretty green idk what is.... Good job and glad to see some others having an easy time.:high-five:
Thanks. Just keeping the vpd on point the best I can. The plant’s response seem better that way lol.

I love this stage. Pretty flowers with so much potential...

Yeah. It’s like the end of the bumpy roller coaster. However this ride has been my most successful run yet (knock on wood).
And I’m very pleased with the canopy. Timing with the other tent. I should have a good amount of nice medicine soon. I can’t wait to watch em all spear out.

Looking forward to the girls putting on the pounds (ounces) of top notch flowers!
The pounds will be strictly outdoors. Haha. I might push a lb between the 3 indoor spaces. Maybe. That would be nice considering I have my fingers crossed for some quality bud.

Barely. But in the sweet spot still. Fluctuates between .7-.9 kPa

879C32B6-9121-49AF-88F4-3F5E60912B07.png

17E19BE1-85D8-4213-ACEC-18C871C7B12A.jpeg

23F3517A-6D09-4B6D-BEF6-B9B9A2C0146D.jpeg
There's a vpdchart.com? Holy cow! Thanks!
Day 23

Gonna have to water soon. Keeping humidity above 60% will really allow them to drink at their own pace. And they love it. Blue dream is holding back iv noticed with her eating nitrogen from the bottom leaves. She does not have grow dots. Only dr earth 2-2-2. So she’s prolly burned thru her medias nitrogen. She’ll need to be watered tomorrow. So I’ll add some grow dots to the top mixed in to resolve that issue. Transplant will be in about a week. 2 weeks tops. Depending on how they eats and drink when that time comes. Next pot size will be final home and their final 2 weeks of veg. Then clones will be taken. And I’ll flip. Should be showing an example of these ladies in 3 months :).

I meant to top all 3. But we’ll see when they grow out. And Thankyou. I keep the vpd in the sweet spot, a balanced nutrition (and I still ph my water to be safe) and I keep a rez bucket with airstones and a pump cycling the water on a on off timer. So 5 min on 15 min off
And real growers recharge once a week. Or every other watering.
I did not grow this way with the other girls in the 2x4. Iv found my method of comfort.

DFD38DA5-F9B1-42C5-B3F3-1CE06EF27319.jpeg

7B1D9395-9EF4-485D-B870-C1D17026B168.jpeg

DB4E919B-F6FE-47CA-A30A-1EB7F741952B.jpeg

13A3F9EA-6E23-46E9-95F8-FD9D52F96EC5.jpeg

3B987741-B403-4A98-AB14-84C82B53250D.jpeg

BE0FBAA0-725D-43BF-B728-E036B3D47CBE.jpeg
VDP is key! They love being in the sweet spot!
Day 1 of flip

I have moved everything around leaving the 3 plus one in the 2x2. I give it about 5-8 days before noticeable transition occurs. Then we’ll start day one of actual flower.

FF7F36A5-E7A5-464B-8D48-51C8F3565073.jpeg
Beautiful canopy for flip day Art! Love your grow style!

So maybe I'm tripping but I see a magnesium def on some of the leaves? Do you see any light green areas between the leaf veins?

Blue dream ran into light stress. But I raised the light 8 inches and dropped to 75%. Seems to have corrected the new growth. Are you looking at that yellow clone? I gotta get rid of that and put it in a different tent. Acekiller very heavy feeder. But if you see anything anywhere else. Can you pinpoint it for me?
My nutrition is loaded in magnesium. Grow dots and dr earth. Dry amendments. I di r want anything sneaking up on me 6 weeks in. So any help and guidance will be much much appreciated.

Day 9 of flower.

Any deficiencies seen please let me know. I can’t see anything in particular. Ignore the starving clone in right side. As that’s not part of this thread. Just needed a spot. And has been fed since. Yesterday.

As far as I can notice is minor light stress. But iv since raised the light. And lowered intensity. Any help/guidance will be taken seriously. Thankyou in advance

C41A2F6C-A378-442B-B834-1BF78FE0E274.jpeg

24A63744-2734-4229-AEB1-197626559D3A.jpeg

020AC90B-7659-458B-9F78-E58FCB39E947.jpeg

8CA5FFD5-F18F-4388-9CBB-E3FB11EC2A24.jpeg

Greetings @CultivaionArt! Unless it is color balance, I think I am seeing a definite yellowing, randomly all over the plant. I can't put my finger on what it is though. It makes me think macronutrient.
Let me ask about the microbial life... what have you done as far as making sure you have lots of the little beasties running all about? Since I think I am seeing P as part of the problem, did you add any sort of myco product as you built your containers?
While I don't see signs of having been stressed by the light, I do note that more of the yellowing is in the "hot spot" of the light, while there is less overall yellowing in the corners and the edges of the tent. This makes me think that the areas with more light are needing more nutrient, and you seem to be right on the edge; so some areas are getting the bare essentials, and some are not. I think you need to up your feed a bit and at the moment are being a bit too stingy with it. That or the microbes. Something doesn't seem quite dialed in yet.

Greetings @CultivaionArt! Unless it is color balance, I think I am seeing a definite yellowing, randomly all over the plant. I can't put my finger on what it is though. It makes me think macronutrient.
Let me ask about the microbial life... what have you done as far as making sure you have lots of the little beasties running all about? Since I think I am seeing P as part of the problem, did you add any sort of myco product as you built your containers?
While I don't see signs of having been stressed by the light, I do note that more of the yellowing is in the "hot spot" of the light, while there is less overall yellowing in the corners and the edges of the tent. This makes me think that the areas with more light are needing more nutrient, and you seem to be right on the edge; so some areas are getting the bare essentials, and some are not. I think you need to up your feed a bit and at the moment are being a bit too stingy with it. That or the microbes. Something doesn't seem quite dialed in yet.
I’m using recharge every other watering, ph 6.3. Yes I use mycos. This grow I didn have them yet. So maybe scratch it in on top as a top feed? I just started using bloom nutes. But I have dry amendments real growers grow dots (from dgc) and dr earth 2-2-2. Earth juice natural plant food grow and bloom. When I need it. Like now I assume. I’m adding bloom at the moment. And top dressed with dr earth 2-6-4 and a tad more Promix Hp as a host to mix it in.

Thankyou much for adding in. You have no idea how much I appreciate it guys!!!! Makes me feel a tad more part of the community

Back
Top Bottom