CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Blue Dream, Amniesa Haze, Girl Scout Cookies

Day 29.

Blue dream
is officially a small bush almost ready for me to take some cuts.
6.3 H20 only still Growdots and dr earth 2-2-2. Recharge once so far. I’ll do again after her next transplant. Tents vpd is in sweet spot 98% of the time. That goes for all 3. kPa .64.

Girl Scout Cookies is as well in the same category of small bush. Topping and lower growth really pushing out. Cookies genetics show strong if they’re supposed to be very short and dense. But leaves are something else when it comes to definition. Super unique. So I’ll be able to tell EASILY how stable this strain is from just the next bean popped (SOON!).

Amnesia Haze is growing along the same rate as the other 2. My amnesia genetics I have to relate to is a lot different so far. Leaves are huge compared to my OKseeds amnesia. But This gal I can’t wait to see flourish outside. (Her clones will).

Cleaning and clearing the 2x2 day by day. Once I get down to just the 3 (6 but that’s a different thread explaining that)
I’ll uppot to the 3 gals and veg for one more week. Maybe 2. And flip. Just need 3 cuts off of each. ;). And to feel confident and comfortable with yield.

Blue dream
8D1D9A8C-ABDD-4519-AEF8-BC72B67589DE.jpeg

Girl Scout cookies
CE3DD33C-EF22-4B73-897E-9608374F4749.jpeg

Amnesia haze
2679D36E-7BA6-4057-9729-6125C36504A5.jpeg

Day 30

Training on blue dream and girl Scout cookies. I had to cut those umbrellas off. If I wanna further my mission lol. I’ll be taking clones soon. Prolly as soon as they correct and grow a couple days after training. Still taking around 48-72 hours to dry. So not ready for transplant yet. Which is good for my timing. Happy Friday everyone. One month veg and a successful. That first month is important in my books for over all quality in the end. That’s just my opinion tho. Thank you again @CoffeeShopSeeds for the opportunity to work with you guys. Genetics seem kick butt so far!

CD1768B8-03F5-4421-961E-40F15E01E9FD.jpeg

BF08B214-A409-4867-B506-6F0840736AA5.jpeg

5167FA42-34AD-419A-A035-F85038E1E56C.jpeg

everything gorgeous in here. love the training.
Thankyou. Just happy I got that first month out the way. One more transplant and I can flip. I’m hoping things remain this smooth as it could be the healthiest start of flower iv done. But iv also changed my entire approach to growing. And for the better I guess. Thankyou again for chiming in. And especially for the compliment. Gets lonely lol

Thankyou. Just happy I got that first month out the way. One more transplant and I can flip. I’m hoping things remain this smooth as it could be the healthiest start of flower iv done. But iv also changed my entire approach to growing. And for the better I guess. Thankyou again for chiming in. And especially for the compliment. Gets lonely lol

you're doing great on this one. i like your media and nute approach. our grows have nothing in common lol :p
i'm considering a switch back to an amended hp promix approach. journals such as yours are encouraging. the journal itself is very well kept.

you're doing great on this one. i like your media and nute approach. our grows have nothing in common lol :p
i'm considering a switch back to an amended hp promix approach. journals such as yours are encouraging. the journal itself is very well kept.
Wow. That sunk nicely. Thankyou very much. I’m not used to the kind words at all.
I’m tryin to keep everything understandable not only for everyone else. But also for myself incase I need to go back and see what I was doing right if I run into problems later on.

Plus who doesn’t want good medicine lol

Those are soft pipe cleaners? Very nice training method.
Hope you veg the girls out at least a little while.

Positive reinforcement is an awesome way to learn.

Also I am learning quite a bit from your grow too. Your going to have level canopies without super cropping (unless I missed something on the training).

Those are soft pipe cleaners? Very nice training method.
Hope you veg the girls out at least a little while.

Positive reinforcement is an awesome way to learn.

Also I am learning quite a bit from your grow too. Your going to have level canopies without super cropping (unless I missed something on the training).
Yeah. I’m training for level canopy, and since I take plants out often right now. I haven trellised. Vegging for a minimum 4 more weeks. I still have to transplant into the final pot. And veg some more on top of that. I wanna really fill out the tent with soild colas. Tryin to improve from the current 2x4 now. But I might flower in this 2x2 if spacing looks good. Ill just add another light. Iv ran 200watts in there and kept vpd in sweet spot.

And I prefer quality over quantity for sure.

Thankyou for you very kind words as well. The positive encouragement definitely motivates me

I’ll update asap. Iv had impacting wisdoms for 15 years. Since I was 16. My mom canceled my surgery then. Paid the ultimate price. All my molars have been affected severely. Shattering the row on my bottom left side and top right row. Which cause some weird infection that opens eyes finally. And now I’m getting the treatment tomorrow. Hopefully the surgery will take place tomorrow as well on account it’s an immediate emergency. You don’t know pain. Until an entire row of teeth have went raw nerve and impacted as all can be wisdoms. So updates will prolly be at a minimal the next week or so. Lots of teeth being pulled. I don’t know what to expect. I think 8 total. Idk if they’ll do it all at once or what. But as of right now. The garden looks fine. Watered recharge this morning. Regular ph water the next 3-4 times. I also pitched some Mykos for transplant and helping with the feeder roots.

Hope everything goes well and I couldn't even imagine your pain.

Wore down my enamel by over flossing with plastic dental picks and it wasn't a pleasant experience when eating a lot of foods. What you are going through must be a 1000 time(s) worse.

Hopefully you'll have some great medicine waiting afterwards at home.

Sounds like you'll be drinking food for a while, hopefully not, even liquid would be agonizing hitting exposed nerves.

I am sure your girls will be fine. They are really resilient at this stage.

Your journal will still be waiting.

I’ll update asap. Iv had impacting wisdoms for 15 years. Since I was 16. My mom canceled my surgery then. Paid the ultimate price. All my molars have been affected severely. Shattering the row on my bottom left side and top right row. Which cause some weird infection that opens eyes finally. And now I’m getting the treatment tomorrow. Hopefully the surgery will take place tomorrow as well on account it’s an immediate emergency. You don’t know pain. Until an entire row of teeth have went raw nerve and impacted as all can be wisdoms. So updates will prolly be at a minimal the next week or so. Lots of teeth being pulled. I don’t know what to expect. I think 8 total. Idk if they’ll do it all at once or what. But as of right now. The garden looks fine. Watered recharge this morning. Regular ph water the next 3-4 times. I also pitched some Mykos for transplant and helping with the feeder roots.
I'm so sorry my friend.
I'm going for a root canal today.
Do they have that service where you are the dentist knocks you out before doing his thing.
Try it if you can. :thumb:
Otherwise I hope your ok. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill

I'm so sorry my friend.
I'm going for a root canal today.
Do they have that service where you are the dentist knocks you out before doing his thing.
Try it if you can. :thumb:
Otherwise I hope your ok. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill
Yes. I’m going out for the count. No way are they working on my mouth awake as bad as it is. If I were to show you. You’d be in disbelief how long I let this slide for. But I’m in Palmdale now. So the times almost here. I’ll hopefully be able to update shorty after.

This morning before I left.

0B7DE7E8-3BA7-4004-ABA7-4882C307D937.jpeg

C7A3740E-36A4-47FE-9DF1-04077230A7A6.jpeg

1C87A5B5-35C6-4AE7-83C2-08D81A047B95.jpeg

3FF2154E-B4DF-4EB6-83A2-64D5A09285F4.jpeg

690D1CF8-9901-4F53-AB2B-69EAC34B821D.jpeg

Rescheduled to a different place. That place was a joke and no way in hell were they going to be operating on my mouth. Wife felt the same way. I’m in Palmdale. Now have to go to Bakersfield lol. Kids running everywhere screaming. Parents not doing anything about it. Nurses yelling at patients. Not to mention the amount of people in total that were being seen. No way

Rescheduled to a different place. That place was a joke and no way in hell were they going to be operating on my mouth. Wife felt the same way. I’m in Palmdale. Now have to go to Bakersfield lol. Kids running everywhere screaming. Parents not doing anything about it. Nurses yelling at patients. Not to mention the amount of people in total that were being seen. No way
My dentist called just after I talked to you this morning.
He had to reschedule me. :woohoo:
So I been busy lol.:bong:
At least the antibiotics he gave me knocked the pain down.
Palmdale and Bakersfield, sounds like a scene out of a sitcom.
I'd love to see Cali.
It may have been a shitty dentist but it was a shitty dentist in Cali. :rofl:
The igloo I see my dentist in doesn't have any windows. ;)
I'm sorry about your situation my friend and hope it's taken care of quickly and painlessly.
Take care.

Stay safe
B8ll

Day 43 veg

And still going for a couple more weeks. Clones
Then I’ll uppot and flip after they recover from transplant. I only have room for about 4 cuts at a time. Yeah. Literally maxxing space used. I can fit maybe 4-5 cuts to root. Get them outside. Do it again. I’d like to get 3 from each strain.

0F02ABD2-CC20-4BB7-8AE1-4FC926A6F6A0.jpeg

D9714F2F-029F-433E-855D-0489D13A3543.jpeg

0CD822DA-E6D7-403D-996A-2C5CCDBFD8FF.jpeg

Day 45 since sprout

Keeping on training and expanding the canopy to fill tent. Clones and other strains will be going outdoors in a few weeks. By that time I can flip. They still take around 3 days to water. Sometime times 4. So I have some time. Plants are happy and roots are not struggling. But if they grow out to flowering size within the next 2 weeks. I’m going to have to flip. I don’t wanna transplant. But I will if I have to. 4, 3 gallon bucks for just fine. Just going to take a lot of soil lol.

Aiming a pic for just the 3s canopy. It’s very full. Gotta take my clone very soon. Prolly later today. I just gotta set up and clone box. No space in here. That’s a fact.

42F41237-3638-40B7-8A66-2BF0C5190ADF.jpeg

Day 47 since sprout

We are looking good good. Prolly going to have to water today. They seem like they have a sag. But I’m waiting for them to fully wake up first. Still sag by 7. Then I’m watering. Going to start thinning out the area after Mondays storm. Start preparing for flip. Gotta build a clone box today. Have about 15 cuts to take in all. Maybe more actually. Prolly around 20. Can’t wait to flower these ladies.

AFF0ACA5-AB75-4E6B-9272-FDBD10003BA0.jpeg

6824C036-7487-432E-8167-2EC42CD61FEA.jpeg

388F8898-DB40-47DD-A45C-9F2C732D7825.jpeg

550ED602-61A6-40FD-8CA6-6A3F98C83F8F.jpeg

200F4092-A3C3-44B5-A63F-E69186CD962F.jpeg

E435856A-7222-4082-B35A-72EA933FE56F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom