Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Here's some I have been helping grow with a four grower team in hydro, it's a medical grow all Bubba Fire 15,000 watts 25 plants. My crew and I helped build the room then got hired to help boost production since the existing team were used to vertical lighting and have never had to do any training. Here is how they used to grow
420-magazine-mobile1185663164.jpg
same space with the new set up
420-magazine-mobile1092281432.jpg
we figured out that we needed to Scrog when this room took off
420-magazine-mobile1238451553.jpg
here it's on last Monday
420-magazine-mobile2008064454.jpg
420-magazine-mobile818788944.jpg
420-magazine-mobile870120697.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1931509161.jpg
420-magazine-mobile912517493.jpg
420-magazine-mobile885053742.jpg

The whole grow right now is actually two rooms 50 sites set to flip flop the 15,000 watts back and forth with extra low watt lights turned left on in the vegging side as a kinda gas lamp type of set up till we install the tranformer

Before I leave to get back to thread surfing..... Gentlemen, you are a treasure. Stopping here is never a wasted effort.

Thank you all. :hug: :love:

Carnival. Day 124. About two weeks or so out from harvest.

IMG_193632.JPG

IMG_193429.JPG

IMG_193530.JPG

I love looking at pot shots. I mean I have I don't f'ing have a clue how many pictures I've taken, but it's nice to cull them and see what one deems their best of their best. As we grow on this sites,,, we can see out improvement. Let me take a look and see if I find another, opps I found a cheat sheet..... Interesting piece of the puzzle. People like me that have fried nasal systems, errr,,, but really I have very little sense of smell.It helps to have indicators to help figure out the smells. Kind of like a wine taster's kits. Start in the center and work outward.... I think;
FLAVOUR-PIE2.jpg

ok back to pics;
gb24.jpg

Well thats all I seen on them couple pages. II see that pic is Giga Bud. Not one of my betters,,, but repectable for a youngster. I do have a bud coming up close to harvest that will rock your opical senses. Keepem Green

Opps let me say,, I don't know about the facts if that is what Greenhouses strain finish up like,,, but it's nice to be able to smell something and say yea that's what I smell for loss of words.................. Keepem Green

You know you get a pic your hella proud of, and unless you wanna do the contest thing,,,,, it's nice to b eable to flaunt it somewhere.
hp15.jpg

hp27.jpg

One more time,,,, Keepem Green

dark devil couple weeks from done
IMG_20161126_102953.jpg

Whoa! :laughtwo: Caught me off guard there ibrokeit. Lol! Lovely little lady you have there. You look like more than a couple weeks. I've had a couple go close to 90 days. The DDA can amass an incredible mass in the last couple weeks, as can any plant, I suppose. Your first one? Gorgeous color.

Sorry guys, you know I couldn't resist. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom