Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Some sour banana Sherbet keif rosin
420-magazine-mobile823242549.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1349503357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1484860160.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1454324324.jpg

Day 24 of Flower for my Bubba Kush and she is stinky and oily as all hell !!! She is the biggest out of all 3 I have going. Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile1663048022.jpg

nice, electro. Are you using coiloidal silver to pollinate?

Thanks! For this run yes. It's likely to be the last standard 2 weeks CS treatment I do in favor of using CS on an STS schedule. Still can't beat the price of STS though. $20-30 USD and you have a lifetime supply lol. I'll likely go back to it once the CS runs out.

I'm going to have to eventually do some seedmaking that way I can stop running strains that I would like to keep for a later date

I highly recommend it. S1 seeds are the next best thing to a clone only strain. I still don't quite trust it with two of my clone only strains and won't let them go, but it's nice to have the back up seeds just in case. The crosses are fun too. :) I'm really excited about this one. The Gorilla Dawg is really a treat. I see lots of hair hash in the future lol.

:Namaste:

I can't sleep....
Urkle x OC @7 weeks looking almost ready. She started her flush today and will be chopped @9 weeks.
20170320_200644.jpg

Truly a day of resin here in the eye candy thread today, but that christmas tree spray stuff doesn't count. :laughtwo:

Beautiful :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom