Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Man do I wish the weather here allowed for that. Trout stocking starts in two weeks kinda glad gettin tired of cat fishin
420-magazine-mobile1635883516.jpg

Here ya go go I cant grow outdoors but I got this runnin through my backyard
420-magazine-mobile1883552152.jpg

Wow! I feel really sorry for the folks that dont have the chance to really enjoy stuff like that. Goin campin for a week or so is fine but actually living where people go to get away. Heres a fun fact, my front yard butts up to the GW and TJ national forests which kinda puts the size of my front yard at 1.8 million acres give or take

Man that's just wrong in so many ways...LOL. Where you at? Got my tackle in the trunk.[/QUOTE]

Lets just say many many parts of these mountains were feared even by the native americans they wouldn't even enter the forest to hunt for fear they would get lost in the thickets that went on for miles

My goodness - only 30 days in, Mr Monster?

Is that especially good, or typical? They look really fine! :love:

Thanks G.T.! Actually I was thinking they looked a bit behind in size compared to past years but am happy with whatever I get. Thanks again!:thanks:

Man that's just wrong in so many ways...LOL. Where you at? Got my tackle in the trunk.

Lets just say many many parts of these mountains were feared even by the native americans they wouldn't even enter the forest to hunt for fear they would get lost in the thickets that went on for miles[/QUOTE]

c57440831b6feb48de34bd020e6ff002.jpg

5520dcf518ba252add75a6c50a835410.jpg

b980ceef7a0aeae944b4c276f478f04a.jpg

I know I chose to dump most of modern society and head into the woods with my family, we own a nice parcel of land in the middle of the Manistee national Forrest in Northern Michigan. Where we have river access to three different rivers, my property is surrounded by 12,000 acres of pristine wilderness. I love what I have and don't miss the city or any of the other crap. Pics are last nights sunset, this morning Kayaking well the beautiful misses. I can't imagine a life with out her and this wilderness we call home.

Drive By;
gg-41.jpg

gg-411.jpg

Don't get me started on fishing stories..
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom