Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

20150403_044438-1.jpg

The ax fell on this little lady this a.m.

Royal haze autoflower

Lovely! Looks like you have 6 main colas! Very impressed sir you took that advice and patented that shit lol.

I havn't had the pleasure of tasting Critical Super Silver Haze yet although I hear time and time again it can be very top shelf. May I ask the taste and aroma profile of your Silver Haze?

The aroma and flavor of the light green Silver Haze buds I had was earthy before anything else but also a little bit fruity. I wouldn't smoke it just for the flavor but certainly for the uplifting effect. CSSH sounds like it's the perfect medicine for me.

The last of the winter grow should get jarred this weekend and the new plants are freshly starting out, just a few days into trichome production. I really enjoy the transition period when they start to distinguish themselves. So glad spring is here. Enjoy the weekend everybody! :thumb:

IMG_46518.jpg

IMG_46684.jpg

The aroma and flavor of the light green Silver Haze buds I had was earthy before anything else but also a little bit fruity. I wouldn't smoke it just for the flavor but certainly for the uplifting effect. CSSH sounds like it's the perfect medicine for me.

That sounds delicious, and positive Mine will be done around the 30th of this month so Ill be tasting her in about a month and a half. Lets hope it cures into something nice and smoke able.

cheers as well folks,, great weekend to all,, please:Namaste:

P1140949.JPG

unknown strain,, hopefully less than three weeks till i can stick a fork in er

super 'dave osbourne' lemon haze,, hopefully less than three weeks into flower

P1140953.JPG

and in canmore,, near banff, is a set of mountains called the 'three sisters' ,,,this is my version

P1140946.JPG

:peacetwo: to all

My Mexican Bag Seed, Grown in Docs HB Kit, washed..
DSCN32603.JPG

DSCN32613.JPG

I'm waiting on the smoke report on this one. See if it improves as you'd hoped.

I have my own bag seeds from some interesting meds that I want to run in both soils to compare. It will be an interesting experiment. I'm going to pull the seeds out today to sort out some female seeds. I can't get the HB soil mixed up fast enough but I should have a game-changer tent by then though. Still have to rearrange the bedroom to fit it in. Look at me - rearranging our tiny space to fit in a grow tent! :laughtwo::green_heart:

of course you could always make a big grow tent and just put the bed in there,, just throwin it out there:ganjamon:

dutty on his coffee,, err,, i mean,, on his smoke break,,

P1140972.JPG

it's not....too bad at all,,,:goodjob:

Impressive manicure HomeGrown. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom