snozzberries1

420-magazine-mobile1613390913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1002916417.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1373886196.jpg
420-magazine-mobile418785273.jpg
420-magazine-mobile942817636.jpg
snozzberries1 - 42 Magazine(12176521) on Vimeo
420-magazine-mobile1338042170.jpg

Any positive comments, and questions welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Background: Natural Gas pipe fitter, excavation, construction, plumbing, irrigation, and landscaping. I guess you can say I know what I'm doing. 29 years old and tired of what common society portrays life. Married with two kids I wanted more than the 9-5. We just packed up and moved to the NW. House is on the market. That's what I call the American Dream. Live life to your standards and do what you love. Building something like this is an insane amount of work for just one person, but I enjoyed every second of it. I no longer think of what I do as "work", I now "live" my life to my standards. My thanks goes to the one who blessed me w this opportunity! Buddy, you know who you are, and thank you for believing in me. My message to everyone is just to open your eyes... Obtain a goal, and do not quit until you have harvested it!!!! Happy growing!!!!! You boys like Mexico?!?!?!?!?!?

Very clean setup! Good luck on your endeavor. Ebb/flo or drippers? I love Mexico! .

Sweet! Rockwool?
I'm 29yo and have been at it for a few years now. I dream of a building a facility like yours someday. Stoked to see what you pull

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420

420-magazine-mobile1723787103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1505361911.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1228507498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile398462967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile207543810.jpg
making some progress. Still waiting on lic. Rumor has it Friday the 29th is the day they start processing apps.

snozzberries1 - 42 Magazine(12176521) on Vimeofinal touches are done. Whole room, tables, tank, trays and lines all clean and ready to go. Got everything painted and wired up really clean. Now just hurry up and wait. This is room one of 5. After harvest we will expand and basically copy this set up. Questions and comments welcome. The 4 you see are started mothers, and do not belong there. They are just there while I was cleaning etc they have their own room.

I am seriously impressed. One person, you snozzberries, did all of this work? You are seriously talented! I love your set up! I love your custom shelves in your truck! :bravo:
I see you are using Mills, now I feel really good about switching to them a couple weeks ago. Do you use the recommended dosing, or do you cut it in half?

Good luck, but I don't think you'll need it!
:goodluck:
I can't wait to see it filled!
:slide:

You need to put a link to your journal in your signature so more people will visit you.
:nicethread:
:green_heart:

Thank you all and yes it's all me as far as everything you see. The building was there. On feeding, it all depends on setup and plants and stages. Figure out what works for you and go w it. Thanks on the truck. As for signature that's cool but I like to keep it simple. The few that find it are pretty cool people!I'm good w that. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful but as time progresses I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the positive comments you all!

Nice clean ebb and flow set up you did a very good job keeping the installation neat and clean. Also liked that you piped the electrical.
I am heading over to help a friend set up something very similar to yours tomorrow.

Thanks. Good luck. Take pics.

Back
Top Bottom