Confirm Diagnosis - Leaf problems - Pictures

Danipwnsalot

420 Member
. I went out of town for 2 days, luckily i had watered the day prior and right, im watering every 4 days. So when i got back i noticed my ladies' soil was dry so i watered and I also went ahead a dud a good flush sonce im using that crap they call miracle grow. My mistake, as I am a noob and this is my first grow. So as soon i arrived, I noticed a set of leaves that were brown-yellowish, they were wilting and dying. I wasnt sure what it was so I kinda panicked and snipped it off(lollipopped while i was at it.). Also i spray them to make up for lack of humidity, i heard it creates hotspots and im windering if thats whats happening. Anyway, didnt take a picture. Well ever since then ive been having problems. Heres the thing though. My pH hasnt been well since before i left and this incident(a week since the trimming and arrival from out of town.). So im thinking what im seeing are deficiencies in late stages. Im currently trying to adjust the pH using the General Hydroponics adjustment kit. Also, ive tied them down to slightly angle them for better light consumption. Anyway here are the details. Let me know what you think is going on. So i can address the issue.

What Strain is it? Unknown. Bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica
How Many Plants? 3, 1 is looking bad and stunted.
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? All 3 in vegg.
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 2 months from seed
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? crappy MG moist control
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Random MG stuff
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3 gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2x 65 watt, 4x 13 watt, 1x 42 watt. 4100k and 6500k. All CFLs
Is it Air Cooled? Yes. Tiny fan in grow space and big fan blwoong in to the closet.
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70-80F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 30-38RH
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.0pH, currently trying to adjust.
Any Pests? I think so. see shit flying once in a while.
How Often are you Watering? Every 4 days.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? So far MG been feeding them. I flush every week to prevent salt buildup. Not working.
Size or Square Footage of Room? Grow space is 2x2, closet is 3x6.

:thanks::tommy::helpsmilie::420:

20160518_125917.jpg
20160518_125755.jpg
20160518_125650.jpg
20160518_125613.jpg
20160518_125620.jpg

Don't water on a set schedule. Water when the plants feel light. Water them completely and see how heavy they feel. Let them dry and then water them again until they are the same weight. I use the Miracle Gro Potting Mix for my outdoor grows. It really isn't bad stuff if used right. Your temps are alright. Your humidity is alright too. Your lighting leaves a lot to be desired. Your plants don't look that bad. Are you feeding them Miracle Grow as well, the greenish/blue stuff? PH meters are dirt cheap on eBay. Pick one up for cheap and it will help you step your game up. PH is really important so nutrients are locked out. I use the Miracle Gro Potting Mix outdoors. You shouldn't have to feed it anything else until mid flower. I just PH the water to 6.0-6.5 and water.

I am also new to this, but that looks exactly like what I had going on before I noticed the growing population of spider mites. Again, I'm new, but I recognize that look. pH is the first step for sure, I have no idea about MG as I was told to stay away from it, but cal/mag or N would be where I'd start researching. Definitely pH everything and always check your run off pH for sure. I have a post going describing my issues. Take a look and see if you see the similarities. Please remember, I'm new.

Thanks a lot for the replies guys. Noticed a growing population of gnats so i went out and got some gnatnix. Hoping it gets the job done. Went ahead and did another flush since it was watering time. I made sure to let the soil dru out completely since, im assuming that and a lack of air flow was what attracted those little bastards in the first place. Also, i went ahead and trimmed the plant a bit more to get the canopy even and my desired shape.ill post some pics tomorrow as new problems seem to have reared their ugly head, but i think it may just be a cal/mag issue. Thanks again fellas.

20160523_140002.jpg

20160523_135949.jpg

20160523_140022.jpg

20160523_140102.jpg

20160523_140227.jpg
So i took these today and it seema to ve getting worse. Droopy leaves, just watered yesterday, flushed as well, but the were droppy even before the flush. The discoloration and necrosis im thinking is a pH caused defeciency, so im not doing anything other than adjusying the pH at the moment. Help me out guys, let me know how to fix this, i wanna switch to flower soon and i cant if my plants arent happy and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom