Confused on LEDs vs COB

JUDGEmentDAY

i had two mars 300" . i gifted them to my uncle. im looking for some reasonable priced leds. or better yet some cobs at a reasonbly price. some suggestions from ya"all ?

ill go two hundred bux for one reliable grow light for now to start. my area is about 4x8. only go start with two femized white cookie strain. nothing big right now.

I recommend that you start out small and expand, as you get a few grows under your belt, with the new lights.

IMG_0270.JPG

Cushblah
i live in northern ontario. im a on a budget.hydro is rediculous . my first little grow was with led with cloth bags and coco/perilite. it came out better than i ever thought. gotta stick with what i learned.

I run 4 x 600w his and a 250w led and my electric bill is sky high! It's all worth it though, check my journal out its getting to the good stage... harvest

GROWant also makes a decent little blurple cob/ led. There are a couple growers on here that used them.

You could check out their journals. I used one though veg into flower. Then I switched to quantum boards. I can't do the blurple lights. Too hard on my old eyes.

Worked really well when I was using it though. Priced well for the gr240 model. They cover a 2x2 in flower. If you are keeping it small, they may be a viable option.

James Bay provide tons of cheap electricity.

True but Bay James centrals belong to prov. of Quebec.
We pay .06 cents per kilowatt!
:D:D:D
Have a nice day XRey

Back
Top Bottom