Connoisseur Genetics - Strawberry Dogshit Test Grow!

Herbalizor

:420:

:thumb:Hi there guyz n gals
the HERBALIZOR is back in town lol
just back from my lovely holiday at one of the queens most glamorous hotels lol!
Heard a few good things about this site and its users so decided why not join here too.
As u may know first and foremost im a meds grower making meds for me and a few mates who all bennafit from
marrajuanas great healing power.
Secondly im a test grower and dedicate a small portion ov my grow room for some of the private breeders that use cannazon seeds to help promote there up and coming seed stock that will hopefully be sold through the cannazon web site
A mate of a mate works for cannazon and he provides me the test beans that are sent to there shop(lucky me lol) so thats my little side hobby! lol
so before my little holiday i was passed some beans named strawberry dogshit fems to testrun i nearly fell off my f--king chair laughing!
anyway as i had no main grow running at the mo i decided to do a full grow of these beans so i germed and grew them picked the best 4 of 6 i then took 3 clones off 3 of em and 1 off the forth so i had 10 clones in all. They were propagated and potted up in 1 Ltr pots. they, have had 4 days veg and heres
where the journal will start! hope you enjoy wish me luck lol

set up
room/secret jardin grow tent
3 blockbuster shades air cooled,
3,600w digital maxibright fan assisted balasts and bulbs
grow systems, willma big 4,s
air movement, an 8 and 2 6inch rvk fans and rhino carben filter
ph and e.c-bluelab
variouse other bitz and batz
medium-still deciding. coco or pebbles.

STRAIN-STRAWBERRY DOGSHIT/INFO-NONE

LETZ GROW..............KEEP IT REAL.........

Welcome to 420, Herbalizor! Your plan sounds great. I have heard Dog shit is very mold resistant and of course stinky!

your more than welcome geturgrowon!
i have a major problem with posting images on this pc !
but yet i can on my i pad! problem is i cant put images onto my i pad so im screwed! lol
i dont know but i think it might be to do with when i tryed registering on this laptop i accidently put the wrong age on the application form! after that it wouldnt let me apply to register i had to do it on my i pad and when i sign in from this pc i can post but not upload images but like i said i can on my i pad!
can someone plz help! i dont know how to contact a moderatore! can someone do this for me or tell me how i ask a modd!......cheerz guyz.....peace:thumb:

your more than welcome geturgrowon!
i have a major problem with posting images on this pc !
but yet i can on my i pad! problem is i cant put images onto my i pad so im screwed! lol
i dont know but i think it might be to do with when i tryed registering on this laptop i accidently put the wrong age on the application form! after that it wouldnt let me apply to register i had to do it on my i pad and when i sign in from this pc i can post but not upload images but like i said i can on my i pad!
can someone plz help! i dont know how to contact a moderatore! can someone do this for me or tell me how i ask a modd!......cheerz guyz.....peace:thumb:

Just pm 420 girl you may have to make 30 post before you can pm any one. Maybe its different for mods hopefully. good luck!

Hi guyz dont worry this journal hasent bin abandened just got hit with a spider might infestation so decided to
throw them and start again!
so the cuttz will be with me tommorow in the meantime ive bin building my groom and gettin everything ready!
heres a few pics!

Heres the tent put up and all the lights hung:thumb:
Resize129_2_.jpg

Had to run the ducting into the loft:thumb:
Resize124_2_.jpg

Heres the 12"fan+rhino filter!
it has to put outside of the tent pulling the air as appossed to pushed from inside!
Could you imagine hangin this in the tent lol! It weight about 10 stone lol!:thumb:
Resize127_1_.jpg

Resize130_1_.jpg

Resize120_1_.jpg

Did a lighting test all were up and running:thumb:
Resize128_1_.jpg

thanx for lookin in!
Until the next update...peace...:thumb:

Clean! setup!

looking great man sorry about the mites hey how big is that tent i watn one lol

Thanx dood yeh the mites are no longer lol!
allthough i have a weevil kikin about somewhere and it likes the taste of my leaves, i have not set eyes on it yet cuz it only come when itz lights off but i have a plan to get it lol my girl has a electrified tennis racket
fly squatter kind ov thing so im gunna lour it to it by sittin 1 ov my cutz in the middle of it on the floor so
hopefully it will take the bait and get zapped lol! fingers crossed lol!
the tent is a 2.4x2.4 mtr and itz spot on,wot do u have at the moment then u bin growin long?
....peace..:rollit:

Sweet. :::grabs a chair:::

your more than welcome ic more the merrier lol!
im new here although iv'e bin use'n this site past couple years browsin journals!
hopefully i can make a few buddyz on here lol iv'e just left thc talk itz the worst site iv'e
ever bin on lol! stupid 10 plant limit dont understand it do they think im breaking the law anymore
doin 11 lol crazy! laterz...peace:smokin:

Thanx dood yeh the mites are no longer lol!
allthough i have a weevil kikin about somewhere and it likes the taste of my leaves, i have not set eyes on it yet cuz it only come when itz lights off but i have a plan to get it lol my girl has a electrified tennis racket
fly squatter kind ov thing so im gunna lour it to it by sittin 1 ov my cutz in the middle of it on the floor so
hopefully it will take the bait and get zapped lol! fingers crossed lol!
the tent is a 2.4x2.4 mtr and itz spot on,wot do u have at the moment then u bin growin long?
....peace..:rollit:

right now im not growing its to hard where im at that i dont want to get cought but i have been growing for a couple of years now i really enjoy it but when i was growing i did some cfl n and then some mh and hps like that much better left time work and money i miss growing but as soon as im back in the game ill send u a link so u can see what i do !

Back
Top Bottom