Continual Plant Problems

darson

Hi Guys
Long time reader first time poster. I've read through the stickies so hopefully this post is all in order.

Strain - Sativa
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Veg
Indoor
Hydro
Fan - yes
Reservoir size 10L
Reservoir Temperature 22*C
Medium - Clay Pebbles
Setup - Water Pump with timer
Light - 300w led marshydro
Air Cooled - No
Temperature of Room/Cabinet - 27*C
RH of Room/Cabinet - ???
PH of Reservoir - approx 5.5 (digital ph reader in shipping so it's difficult to be accurate with blotters)
Any Pests - none known
How Often are you Watering - twice daily
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used - Royal Dutch Gold (scaled back to 50% strength [4ml a litre])
Size of grow tent - 400x400x1200mm

So I've had problems with my plant for about 10 days now. It all started onwards from when I transplanted her from soil into hydro. I was told to scale my nutrients back by 50%.

Here are some old photos from about 4 days ago in the thread:

R72sXOI.jpg

YW4hSPq.jpg

dSwxqTU.jpg

qdEsUH5.jpg

These ones were taken today:

MVAcFFo.jpg

PdFffCS.jpg

lkjvEgy.jpg

So she's still sprouting new leaves but they don't look healthy. And the old ones are dying quicker. The bottom ones are basically yellow/ see-through. leaves are curling, and looking very frizzled. She doesn't seem to be getting taller, just sprouting from the top. she's still just a baby around 15cm. My plant lives in my crawl space. I leave the doors open whenever i can for her to get lots of fresh air as it can get stuffy in there. the tent door is always open with a small fan blowing on her also.

I'm not sure what to do to get her looking healthy!! This is my first grow also.
I look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully we can figure this one out :thumb:

Looks like a nitrogen def. Get the ph up to 5.8. Also the next time you want to post a photo please use :420: servers. Outside links are not usually saved very long, the Mods will delete them. Below is a link on how to properly post photos.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I think these guys got your back just fine. I want to offer up some off topic advice.

When posting pictures if you upload them and share from this website then you will be safer. The website will remove the meta data in the pic so if the DEA tries to download it they can't figure out whose phone it came from.

Good luck!

thanks to whoever rehosted my images for me. admin / bot :D

that's a very helpful image mokel. I'll be sure to keep that handy.

I guess all I can do now is wait for my digital reader to arrive. The ph sticks I'm using at the moment are way too inaccurate.

How long do you think I'll need to wait to see my plant start recovering after getting the ph to 5.8? That way I'll know how long to wait until I check back with you guys.

Thanks again

thanks to whoever rehosted my images for me. admin / bot :D

that's a very helpful image mokel. I'll be sure to keep that handy.

I guess all I can do now is wait for my digital reader to arrive. The ph sticks I'm using at the moment are way too inaccurate.

How long do you think I'll need to wait to see my plant start recovering after getting the ph to 5.8? That way I'll know how long to wait until I check back with you guys.

Thanks again

The damaged leaves won't recover, but it will stop progressing when she can uptake the N she needs. Look for healthy new growth, and keep an eye on the older growth making sure it doesn't continue yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom