cops only 3 feet from my plants

night_neo

My neighbor called the police today due to two raccoons stuck in my garbage can. I pulled up to pick something up at the house and saw two local cops only THREE FEET from two of my outdoor plants which are 10 inches tall. They tiped the can over and let them go but it freaked me out that they were that close.

I had three sheriffss pull up in front of my house one night , I had just started venting, OMG i was freaked, but I thought to myselfs, wait a sec here, I am a registered med grower, I keep forgetting this sometimes , the reefer madness has been indoctrinated so deeply, that I forgot my own status. anway, nothing happend coz they were here for the troublemakers neighbor.

years ago, i looked out the window 1 day and seen about 8 cop cars, oh yeah, i freaked, but turned out they were mobilizing to bust someone around the corner, but by that time the damage was done, about an Oz of weed down the toilet.

and on a side note, weed dont flush very good, keeps floatin back up. and when u think every second counts, u will cuss at a toilet ... :peace:

Damn man I would hate that feeling of finding an empty pot.

Even though I'm medical I still get paranoid when I see cops, at least when I know I have weed on me.

Thats one thing I always thought, people say dank makes you paranoid, well if I couldn't go to jail for it I wouldn't have a worry in the world.

Damn man I would hate that feeling of finding an empty pot.

Yea it wasnt fun walking up on an empty pot, so many things were going through my head.. where did it go, who took it, am i busted, are they looking at me right now as im hovering over the plantless pot?

Damn that blows. Really. Build a cage of chainlink fence around it next time :D That is if your willing to risk growing outside again.

I can't put a cage around the plants in the yard due to stealth issues. As far as growing outside, I still have a few plants in different locations growing outside at the moment.

If I were to grow in my back yard I would invest in a mini greenhouse. You can get them in 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and so on.

I thought about that, but i have too much traffic going through my yard all day long. I shouldnt have even started any plants here. I just wanted to veg for a month or two here then i was going to flower in a different location.

If i had a secluded backyard fenced in, then i would definitely invest in a mini greenhouse.

i had 3 cops storm my house few years back, they were looking for someone else. I had 1 plant downstairs in the middle of the kitchen floor, the other 2 were upstairs slow dancing with the sunlight. One cop saw my plant in the kitchen, the other 2 cops went upstairs, while they were up there, my mind was going 101 tetra-bytes per sec, i could hear my heart beat and hear every cell rushing through my vanes. My plants were ok, and the cop forgot about the plant(3.5 ft tall)and 1 week later, made some top quality honey oil. Some cops don't know cannabis plants? heck, i leave mine in the open now, outside. I feel like i've lost some plants since someone took yours, don't trust anyone but yourself when you are growing, even a brother can steal yours.

I thought they all had narcotics training? Maybe those officers were like the my neighbors had an encounter with....In that household,
only one person doesn't use marijuana. It's not problem that the others partake, but it's personal choice based on some private matters.
In that case, I actually agree...it's not something I'll post about...that's entirely different subject.

Alright on with the event....It's early in the morning and only one young adult is home, on probation, and has missed some court dates. The
bong is in the living room with weed next to it. Knock knock...this isn't going to go well, is it?(It's all relative) Here's what I found out later,
the parents get home, and on the table is the bong and weed...yep it's still there! Of course the young adult was arrested, but not charged
with anything else! On the bong was a note from the officers letting them about the arrest and whom to contact. I'm happy it worked out
that well for them, they've been/are going through a lot of crap.

@ArcticBreeder I like your description for how crazy fast your thoughts were racing.

Mate of mine had the filth at his house investigating aleged stolen car parts that he had nothing to do with, he had 1 plant 2ft tall the cops didnt even mention it during the questioning, he thought they were just stupid, but just b4 they left the young copper smiled at him walked over and snapped the plant. What a cockhead.

Back
Top Bottom