Cotton Candy Kush, Single Baby, DWC: Life Is Delicious

Nice. I’d really like to try one. I’ll check in after the weekend and see what your thoughts are. Cotton Candy Kush is looking really good bet she’ll make that bowl dirty!

Oh you bet !! I have tried a small dab in her, she heats up to temp in about 20 seconds .. easier and safer than the torch and honey straw for sure . I really don’t have anything to compare it too so I will say for sure that I have no regrets buying it vs. A $300 model that will probs do the exact same thing. Came with a spare bowl and a couple of fuses
I feel less like a crack head dabbing with it vs. The straw for sure :thumb:
Cheapest on amazon

Oh you bet !! I have tried a small dab in her, she heats up to temp in about 20 seconds .. easier and safer than the torch and honey straw for sure . I really don’t have anything to compare it too so I will say for sure that I have no regrets buying it vs. A $300 model that will probs do the exact same thing. Came with a spare bowl and a couple of fuses
I feel less like a crack head dabbing with it vs. The straw for sure :thumb:
Cheapest on amazon

I know what you mean “looking like a crack head” lol. Sounds a good deal I’m going to check it out. Be nice to get the same dab everytime.

Ohh she is coming down Saturday.. I might leave the lower buds for another week .. but the tops are ripe.
I think she has peaked for sure.
. full blown cloudy just starting to turn Amber ( as is my observation with my medical buds . ).

I have waited for 10-30 Amber and I have not been satisfied with the affects so we are going to try something a little different this time .
Namaste :Namaste:

I cannot wait to snip the last of her fan leaves leaves and see what lies beneath! ❤️

F328C01D-71D5-4D6D-9678-9EF8B36C7B8E.jpeg
EE9AD1C4-48B1-47BB-A4E6-B9F8BF874BAF.jpeg

She’s cooked ! Fall colours coming thru , buds heavy and very dense .

If I didn’t need to work tonight I would hang her today. Today , is her last day. I probs won’t do a flush and if I do it will be for maybe a couple of hours

Update on smell, turned out my little guard kitty disconnected it . All is well now , just in time for harvest and cure

Thanks to all that tagged along and offered their encouragement along the way
Namaste
1B42F326-C047-4A96-AA05-855CB6D937D7.jpeg
7D283658-BFDB-4A07-BC84-2310689FFA7B.jpeg
B71FAD00-A17A-4CA0-9843-A4AB21DB8911.jpeg
DD6F1852-3304-479F-BBFB-93BB87A8E55C.jpeg

Thanks guys ..its been a quick run but the package does say 6 weeks ...I'm pretty excited for today to be over so I can. Get some good pics of her defoiled tomorrow morn ..stay tuned ! ❤️

Thanks guys ..its been a quick run but the package does say 6 weeks ...I'm pretty excited for today to be over so I can. Get some good pics of her defoiled tomorrow morn ..stay tuned ! ❤️

Wait ! Seed Pic package (pic on page one ) says 5 weeks ...I think i am cutting her at the PERFECT time .
The neighbor came over check her out before she gives her life for us :) ..says his doctor told him a Tumor has shrunk 2 inches ! ❤️
Anyways , her fall colours are so beautiful and sooooo sticky ..going to do a 2 hour flush tomorrow morning

I Just love love LOVE These genetics ...sooo happy I took a clone

Namaste

Wait ! Seed Pic package (pic on page one ) says 5 weeks ...I think i am cutting her at the PERFECT time .
The neighbor came over check her out before she gives her life for us :) ..says his doctor told him a Tumor has shrunk 2 inches ! ❤
Anyways , her fall colours are so beautiful and sooooo sticky ..going to do a 2 hour flush tomorrow morning

I Just love love LOVE These genetics ...sooo happy I took a clone

Namaste
Hey I hope all is good. Lots has happened around here quickly lol. I feel like l haven’t been over this way for years.
Glad to hear about your neighbour and I’m sure having a friend like yourself close is helping tons.
Just keeping the hope love and friendship around them as well as the odd visit to look at what your growing with a few laughs is priceless and you can’t get that from a doctor. Having a neighbour like you may just be the little extra he needs. :thumb:

I will go get caught up now play safe and enjoy.

Hey @KCCO 77 ! I've missed you !
..yeah he doesn't look good to me ...months perhaps ? I'm pretty sure he didn't expect to be around until Christmas so I think my plan to keep him going with babe helped, that's my solace anyways :)
I would be shocked if he comes back to view the green crack bean he wanted next ...she is almost ready to flip ..
it felt like his last visit
but
as soon as he started to talk to babe every last remaining leaf on her started praying !!! it was magical, uncanny actually so maybe , just maybe she inspired him to come and make friends with greenie when he gets the energy to come and visit again ❤
..thank you for your kind words.!

I got off to a really slow start today but hope to get down snipping and clipping soon ..stay tuned :thumb:

Well

She still lives. Haha

I pulled her out , flushed her , and defoiled her.

Weird core from bending her over . Amazing bud sites
I can’t help but think that she will still bulk out and ambers are very few , so the morale of the story .. I’m watching her .

. she is drinking a bucket of plain tap water after being flushed
115 days since she was a bean
Breeder recommends 60–70 Days bloom .. she is on day 55
1BDA8F31-1892-48EA-A2B6-7908A56BAB73.jpeg
6E6CF5A5-8BF7-49FC-84FA-C8576C725D34.jpeg
B24BE0B3-1AC0-4E2B-8494-ABED0DCFE4AB.jpeg
54037E54-2CB6-406C-985B-79D027B444E3.jpeg
FB5D8876-FF80-4A36-82DE-E58E1B57E5E5.jpeg
8370E0D8-962A-4387-ADF2-FEDE1C1B828F.jpeg

Wake and dab -disclaimer- SUNDAY FUNDAY!
Here is where my inexperience shows ...

I hear the personal preference about tricomes and this girl is bulking out , I don’t really see any harm in her trics yet but I’m going to monitor throughout the day , running straight ph’d tap water under 200ppm 60-70 days ..
Day 56 for us
I am excited ..
hope I’m doing the right thing .. I was debating some dry kool bloom and 24 hours darkness .. I don’t want to nudge her too hard or flush again

I know these pics kind of suck but damn she is pretty !!
Namaste ❤️
56FAE55C-3759-42E0-B3A2-C7B0D2F5238B.jpeg
ED0B4562-D4A8-446E-B014-E4CCEBB6F124.jpeg
E5F5A8F6-3D4A-48C7-A6A3-8BA3CFA18074.jpeg
06204CF5-D221-4255-B07E-EF1326DDE1F7.jpeg

She looks awesome. Going to order me some cotton candy soon. Powerplant x lavender, I believe? Great job @Northern Hydro

Thanks @Sparkey224 ..she surprised me for sure
Yep! That's the one ..❤️ Lavender x power plant @KCCO 77 found that little tid bit for me :)

I fimmed her , leaned her over , and kept pulling her apart ..the vacant space you see I suspect are all of my failed clone attempts but I'm happy about that because I can't get under her bucket on the one side she is that heavy,sticky and thick !

Heading down to admire her and recheck ph and trics ..her ph is spiking and she is still drinking 4 liters a day..I'm pretending I know what I'm doing but I'm just on a wing and a prayer at this point :Namaste:

Thanks @Sparkey224 ..she surprised me for sure
Yep! That's the one ..❤ Lavender x power plant @KCCO 77 found that little tid bit for me :)

I fimmed her , leaned her over , and kept pulling her apart ..the vacant space you see I suspect are all of my failed clone attempts but I'm happy about that because I can't get under her bucket on the one side she is that heavy,sticky and thick !

Heading down to admire her and recheck ph and trics ..her ph is spiking and she is still drinking 4 liters a day..I'm pretending I know what I'm doing but I'm just on a wing and a prayer at this point :Namaste:
Wow babe is a monster. Just keep letting her suck back straight tap water if your finishing her. Watch for desired amount of amber trics. Nicely done she’s absolutely beautiful. Enjoy a huge harvest you’ve earned it. :thumb:

Wow babe is a monster. Just keep letting her suck back straight tap water if your finishing her. Watch for desired amount of amber trics. Nicely done she’s absolutely beautiful. Enjoy a huge harvest you’ve earned it. :thumb:

Thanks KC ! Heaviest for sure , I've never really wanted to get a plant so right, so to finish her just straight ph'd tap water will do it ? I've put about 10 mls of ph down in her ..I am fighting to keep her ph under 6.5 !! Thoughts ?
I seriously have limited experience with a 'good ' plant and i want to do her right ...Thanks to all for any thoughts in Advance ❤️ Namaste

Tried to post some pics of her trics but I'm using a crappy lap top with a zorb and it's not user friendly so I'm hoping my new iPhone compatible wireless scope will be here soon !!

Back
Top Bottom