Could get some advice day 64 did I make mistake?

i did big flush of hp pro mix general hydro ferts all of them mostly .. just bend feeding ph 6.0 water for week

getting really yellow sucking the nutes out i guess.. but the tri chromes are just getting a little cloudy lots still clear.. 120 x microscope.

did i flush to earlie? should i harvest before buds get really yellow.. ? or maybe feed the plant now?

thanks

Pictures in natural lighting would be a little bit better but I think you’re doing fine. If you want them to develop a bit more, then rather than feeding them water only, feed them a light flowering nutrient solution -like about a third of normal. Flushing isn’t really necessary. I gauge how much to feed at the end by a few factors such as how much ‘green’ is left in the foliage, and what sort of ripening trajectory I want.

The girl that I am pulling in four days is golden w/ no green growth left . Her sister is two weeks older with flowers still green and growing.

You should be fine. Depending on the strain. Some eat more at this stage then others. Just watch the yellowing. Get rid of dead leaves right away. As long as the sugar leaves don't yellow too bad everything will be fine. If that starts to happen it is time to consider harvesting. The yellow sugar leaves can cause mold to build up inside the buds.

Don't flush, yer starving her at the most important bud stacking stage of her life

Most don't flush before harvest, does nothing but hurt your plants

I'd say you have a week or more to go easy, lots if white hairs still
19515398-standard.jpg
when-to-harvest_1_1.jpg
When_To_Harvest2.jpg
when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

day 66 pics here
2 plants 1 is much farther behind

Back
Top Bottom