Counting flower days

Do you start counting the number of days for flower from pre-flower or actual flowering? I realize the flower days are only a guide and the trichomes are the ultimate way to know for sure. The attached should be ready according to the flower days from actual flower to be 17 days.

Do you start counting the number of days for flower from pre-flower or actual flowering? I realize the flower days are only a guide and the trichomes are the ultimate way to know for sure. The attached should be ready according to the flower days from actual flower to be 17 days.

Attachments

• crop 3.jpg
    crop 3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • zoom.jpg
    zoom.jpg
    700.7 KB · Views: 32
I've found that if you are growing outdoors, you can't go by the breeder's estimated flowering time - that's for the indoor folks. Outdoor plants usually ripen by late September to mid October in the northern hemisphere. Looking at your pictures, I would say they have a little more to go. They look great, by the way. :thumb:

I've found that if you are growing outdoors, you can't go by the breeder's estimated flowering time - that's for the indoor folks. Outdoor plants usually ripen by late September to mid October in the northern hemisphere. Looking at your pictures, I would say they have a little more to go. They look great, by the way. :thumb:
Thanks, its labeled as a fast strain, amnesia fast and is far ahead of my other two. It says 55 to 58 days. Sorry about the broken up post.

Back
Top Bottom