Covid Observation About CO2

Glookies1

I’ve always run co2 throughout my grow, but due to covid and not wanting to run to the grow shop for tanks, I did a run without and was surprised by the results.

My crop did better with lower temps and no added co2.

Now when I say lower temps, I mean substantially lower temps. With co2 I was running 85° to 88°. Without co2 I can run at 70° to 72°.

Anyone else experience a similar result?

70-72F is optimal .... how I run it. I dont run Co2 but I have enough lighting to do it. Not sure my room is tight enough .... how did you manage that??
Oh, I have a tent. Tents are tight enough as long as you don’t have to continually vent heat.
About the coolest I can keep the tent without constantly venting away the co2 is close to 90°

They say that 90° is fine as long as you have plenty (1400 ppm ish) of co2.

With the vent fan on constantly, I can keep the tent 70° to 72°

Nice thanks for the tip. I might consider that fer sure..

Co2 might do the trick with the hemp aphids I'm dealing with. I just cant get rid of them.

The challenge is real. They keep coming back like a bad rash.

What co2 controller are you using?

Co2 might do the trick with the hemp aphids I'm dealing with. I just cant get rid of them.

The challenge is real. They keep coming back like a bad rash.

huck a hotshot in the tent or grow space while you are away at work. combine with an iso, neem, or other spray treatment. alternate treatments for 2 - 3 wks, use the hotshot throughout.

make sure to bag the hotshot up when you are in the living space, or near the grow.

Back
Top Bottom