Cripychakra

The trichs are turning cloudy on the remaining buds. Looks like it'll only be a couple of weeks until final harvest.
Here are some shots from 2 days ago.
100_09974.JPG

100_09982.JPG

100_09992.JPG

100_10003.JPG

Here's a dried bud from the top cut. As you can see, I trimmed by hand only. No scissors. The sugar leaves are frosty and not enough for butter or hash, so I just left them.
100_1006.JPG

:ganjamon:

looks like I'll have a good second harvest. The clones really put on the trichs this past week. I'm flushing them now with straight PHed water, and will flush for another week, then harvest. I can't wait since I smoked all my previous bounty.
Here's a shot of the last top cola from the first harvest before I broke it up.
100_10294.JPG

Flower room tonight. You can see one is doing well and one is looking pretty bad. The sick one has the red plague. I found red spider mite egg on it the other day. I don't see any on the other two. I'll spray with DD tomorrow morning.
The sickly one
100_10382.JPG

The big strong one
100_10392.JPG

The little one leaning on the big one
100_10401.JPG

:peace:

HARVEST
I cut the ladies today. This second harvest is a lot better that the first. I feel pretty lucky considering the condition of the plants. The spider mites seem to have beat up on one of them and left the others pretty much alone, but all had brown slimy roots.
The big one
100_10554.JPG

The little one
100_10564.JPG

The beat up one
100_10584.JPG

The nasty roots
100_10595.JPG

Some of this may be Azamax residue. I don't recommend using it in a hydro reservoir.
100_10633.JPG

Here you can see the root rot.
100_10614.JPG

I did end up with some really dense and aromatic buds despite the problems. Even though it took 3 months!:cheesygrinsmiley:

This second harvest turned out some good buds. A nice woody/ floral aroma and a smooth taste. The high is a great up social high. I didn't weigh this harvest, but it filled up two quart jars.
I complete this journal with a shot of a bud from the last harvest.
100_10702.JPG

Thanx for your comments and well wishes!:Rasta::peace:

Hi tricome

hanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom