Critical Purple Auto-Flower, Growers Choice Seeds

Still haven't chopped her : )

1-4-20 CP (Short).jpg

Tonight the first/tall CP plant that was drying has been cut and placed into mason jars for curing. I did steal a bud and it smokes well already! And I'm a bit high too lol.

Total dry weight from CP # 1 (aka tall plant) = 3.25 ounces.

1-6-20 CP (tall plant).jpg

Jar Night for CP 1 - Tall (1-6-20).jpg

Those are some nice looking colas :yummy:

Thanks! :love:

They were quite dry already before being hung to dry lol. The whole plant is being hung now as one piece. I put a humidifier in there this afternoon to bring the humidity up a smidge. It was only at 30-something percent prior to adding the humidifier.

Just checked it and YIKES! Humidity went up to 99% in the little tent with this 'drying' plant! I damn near shit lol! Immediately shut the humidifier off, opened the door to the tent, and broke up the 1 piece hanging plant into multiple pieces. Although it definitely needed some humidity...I did NOT intend on the amount received.

Damage control on!

Finally finished drying the 2nd CP plant. This was the shorter plant so I was expecting less than the 1st plant.

Ended up with 2.5 ounces dry weight from her. : )

:yahoo:

Jar Night for CP 2 - Short (1-11-20).jpg

Very nice!

:woohoo:

Hi BigD, and thank you! I hope all is well my friend. It was a crazy 67 degrees up here in the northeast today! Crazy, but beautiful. : ) What a treat in January!

:yahoo:

I watched the Titans/Ravens game yesterday and saw that it was warmer than normal in Baltimore but 67*......that's a little chilly. Our low was 70* last night (50* is average). The highs for us will be in the low to mid 80s for the next several day. Woo Hoo!

74 degrees today! This is 30+ degrees above normal up here in January. It's been fun, but reality/cold returns this week. Winter commences lol. : )

Back
Top Bottom