Crop King Seeds cover-up!

are your cc still drinking lots o water? how many days old are they ? your leaves dont look quite ready.what color are your tricombs? can u put light any closer? I like to push my plants hard, trying to bring out their max potential. just from what i know now i would say you got two more weeks. you could bring up your flower time from 12/12 to 14 on 10 off for the rest of the time.i assume you did a bloom product. put light as close as poss (push them hard). dont water for last five days. put in dark for last 24 -36 hours. (this builds turpine levels) harvest before plant wilts. i like to dry/cure slowly to protect that lovely aroma! if you really want a little cleaner buds then put your cut plant in a bucket of water for about 2-3 hours, then dry/cure. its what i do to small plants instead of a flush. well theirs my 25 cents worth.

are your cc still drinking lots o water? how many days old are they ? your leaves dont look quite ready.what color are your tricombs? can u put light any closer? I like to push my plants hard, trying to bring out their max potential. just from what i know now i would say you got two more weeks. you could bring up your flower time from 12/12 to 14 on 10 off for the rest of the time.i assume you did a bloom product. put light as close as poss (push them hard). dont water for last five days. put in dark for last 24 -36 hours. (this builds turpine levels) harvest before plant wilts. i like to dry/cure slowly to protect that lovely aroma! if you really want a little cleaner buds then put your cut plant in a bucket of water for about 2-3 hours, then dry/cure. its what i do to small plants instead of a flush. well theirs my 25 cents worth.
Thanks for advice. Yes u did toe down two stretched main branches on two the auto s so I can lower light someone else had said that suggestion so I did here's a pic.
420-magazine-mobile818500043.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okay so just put lights to 14 off 10 on now. Lights are lowered to about 8 inches from plant top. Will be making sure I back off on water last few days before harvest. Also will be taking your advice bud and shutting them in dark for 18-24 hrs before cutting main stem to Harvest. Thank you for your pointers and taking your time to help out . Solid! I can only go up from here.

No. Don't put your light as close as you can. That's a misconception. Let your plants grow into it. A plants leaves are like solar panels. Converting light into energy. They can only process so much. There is such a thing as too much light. Walk in to scientific built commercial grow room. Lights are 4 to 6 feet away from the canopy.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No. Don't put your light as close as you can. That's a misconception. Let your plants grow into it. A plants leaves are like solar panels. Converting light into energy. They can only process so much. There is such a thing as too much light. Walk in to scientific built commercial grow room. Lights are 4 to 6 feet away from the canopy.

Hey affair.

Ya I know about light burn if it's too close. I use the wrist method. For warmth and. Take mars hydro guide to distance but it says 12-18 inches in flower. 12 inches is about 35000 in lux reading. So I usually keep light around 10" but have lowered to 8" but like I said bent the main cola stem and ties it down here
420-magazine-mobile1522167980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1259995079.jpg

Light manufacturers are bullshit. It's all about coverage and canopy penetration. Specially with LED. Their light stream is columnized. Picture each diode as a laser pointer. LED has the best canopy penetration by far, but needs to be hung higher or be on a light mover to achieve proper coverage of the canopy for that particular space.

If you are seeing light hitting the floor under a 2ft canopy, your light is too close.

Thanks for pointers and looking out. All advice is good advice.

I had a problem with CKS. I ordered a 5 pm of the candy cane auto. 4 out of 5 germinated. When they grew out to sex they were all males. I contacted them and they gave me 10 seeds, grinder, stickers, and a coupon. I was upset but they did more then I expected they would do in terms of fixing the problem. I am happy to still be using their seeds and I will continue to do so. I will just stay away from the seeds I first ordered that's all. I'm staying with them. I would suggest calling them like I had to do and I know for a fact they will fix any problems anyone has.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

CKS customer service sucks !!!!!!!!!!! think about it. with this issue they did int say a fucking thing hoping it would blow over. not be noticed. not affect their reputation.not scare new and old customers away. the most unprofessional way they could of handled it. legal advisors told them shhhhh. they made NO attempt whats ever to alert the public or current customers. they suck. their seeds suck. i have never gotten such a wide difference in the phenos of a strain. they take their seeds out of Tupperware put in your bag with ungloved hands and so on... overall the genetics are great just so much other stuff they don't care about BECAUSE most people growing today are novice beginners.you could give them a bag seed and it wouldn't matter because the grower will think WHAT DID I DO Wrong. i talked to them recently about their inside/outside yield numbers. they didnt know what the heck they were talking about.i had to tell them that their new pics of sourjack was a bubba kush. un real. i assume they will continue to degrade in quality as their greed grows. im using all the old fashioned banks till i have all the genetics i want,+ then i will never buy, just like i don't have to buy weed anymore. one more venting. they have most people believing their customer service is unbelievable. truth is they have millions of seeds and fuck up so much that they give you more seeds easily to keep the wolves off their backs. one more small thing even their thc content is different on their sight depending where u look. IF THEY ARE READING THIS get a new it guy.you should have an it team! and get a new girl to work for you "LISA" has to get tired she works 24 hours a day.

After three weeks of games and being ignored I'm starting to agree with your comment about their customer service. I'll stay polite though- and just keep emailing, pm'ing, and waiting.
A way to get through to them is to switch email address/names. They'll think it's a new customer and answer within minutes. It only works once for that email though, so seize your chance to make headway on your order, or you'll have to switch names again. But at least you can get them to answer.

I pm'd the rep 16 days ago. No reply to that either, though I see from their profile that they have been active on the forum. I'll keep trying and waiting. After I switched emails I got an instant reply and they admitted they had my order, and sent me half of it. Re the missing stuff I finally got somebody to reply and they said they'd pass it on to the 'marketing dept'. That was 5 or 6 days ago. No contact. He said he'd marked it 'urgent' so hopefully they'll get around to looking at it in the next week or two. Will switch emails again if I get tired of waiting. Amazing how fast they respond when they think it's a new customer.
It's natural to start feeling aggravated when companies play games like this. Best to remain polite though, whatever your personal thoughts may be...

Don't feel dumb. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm trying to keep quiet about my experiences even though it's frustrating as hell. I just want to finish with these guys so I can move on.

Don't feel dumb. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm trying to keep quiet about my experiences even though it's frustrating as hell. I just want to finish with these guys so I can move on.
As anyone who has had your problems. A year ago or so I ordered their candy cane auto fem. Needless to say out of a pack of 5, 4 germed. One didn't . The 4 that germed literally turned out to be male. When I called them they automatically offered me replacements saying that they had removed that strain. Upon checking they did in fact removed it. They asked me to choose a strain as they would send it as a replacement. I chose the early miss. Once my package arrived I was upset to find out they shipped me northern lights auto fem. I again called them. At this point I was furious. They again offered me what I wanted with no extra charge. I chose early miss again. They showed up really quickly with a whole bunch of other things. I can't say the replacements they sent me were bad or anything because they are growing now. I'm really sorry that you got screwed over. Many people are saying that they are getting wrong orders, bad phenos, bad customer service, and so many other things. I don't understand what's going on with them because they were really fair dealing with me, and now this... I hope they will fix everyone up for their wrong doing. Maybe the best thing to do is just walk away and take your hard earned money elsewhere. I recently purchased February s high times and they have a top 10 seed company review and strains for sale. Might be worth checking them out. I understand your frustration and hope you find something better then what they are offering.

Thanks a lot for the input. Every seed company makes mistakes or maybe has some bad employees. I think this goes beyond that and I'm sensing a basic attitude problem- but really I don't care very much what their issue is.
Like everyone in these situations I just want the order and to be done with these people. After that the issue is solved and I move on. I'll certainly never deal with them again if I can help it. I don't have any need to slam the company. On the other hand, at this point, I'd definitely give them a very low rating if anyone asked. Subject to improvement.
I've made close to 40 seed orders over the years, from many different companies. There is always variety among service, but overall I never had anything but good service till I came to this company, and this has been by far the worst one to deal with.
I really don't want to say much more about it since CKS is a sponsor here, or at least used to be. Not sure if they are still active since they don't answer PMs and hardly ever post feedback. - but I see their rep has logged in within the last week - so I know he got it.
I'll keep flailing away it this and report back if anything develops. Like I said- I can probably get things moving if I switch email names again to catch them out. But I'd like to give them more time with the other two email addresses and the PMs. Almost curious at this point to see how long they will ignore me for. Thanks again.
Enough complaining from me for now. Back to waiting. :hmmmm:

I almost ordered from them back when I was fed up with True North. This time I called them first and specifically asked them what generation of crosses they were offering. I was worried that if they were just f1s that it would be a Pheno Crapshoot. They were evasive with me then. I also asked about seed size and germination percentages.(they acted like I was Dateline and I just caught them in a Motel 6 with a bottle of vodka and a package of Oreos) I went elsewhere. But again I dont think they are operating any different than about 60 % of the company. We all have a fantastic hobby in cultivation.... rarely do you have devotees like this group on here. We enthusiastically .....no.... in fact rabidly...search out new rare genetics. Then we blindly, trusting faith and hope toss large amounts of money at these folks in the hope that we cultivate one rare Mother that our friends
desire and covet. How many well bred Triple Fantastic Purple Perpetual Jubilee seeds do we think that one company can honestly produce? Trust me when I say everything in Agriculture has a limit. I wish it didnt Id still be eating Ranier cherries right now! Best of luck in all you grow

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I almost ordered from them back when I was fed up with True North. This time I called them first and specifically asked them what generation of crosses they were offering. I was worried that if they were just f1s that it would be a Pheno Crapshoot. They were evasive with me then. I also asked about seed size and germination percentages.(they acted like I was Dateline and I just caught them in a Motel 6 with a bottle of vodka and a package of Oreos) I went elsewhere. But again I dont think they are operating any different than about 60 % of the company. We all have a fantastic hobby in cultivation.... rarely do you have devotees like this group on here. We enthusiastically .....no.... in fact rabidly...search out new rare genetics. Then we blindly, trusting faith and hope toss large amounts of money at these folks in the hope that we cultivate one rare Mother that our friends
desire and covet. How many well bred Triple Fantastic Purple Perpetual Jubilee seeds do we think that one company can honestly produce? Trust me when I say everything in Agriculture has a limit. I wish it didnt Id still be eating Ranier cherries right now! Best of luck in all you grow

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
That was well said. Especially the closing comment lol

Back
Top Bottom