Crop King Seeds - Northern Lights Auto - First Grow - Very Basic

It's been hanging for a couple of days now. I anticipate a couple more, at least until some of the smaller branches snap when bent. Then I will trim them up into individual buds, and get them into a container that I can keep a reasonable seal on. Then it will be a matter of "burping" the container and keeping an eye on the humidity. I'm trying to use ALL the advice I've been given and "weed" (lol) out the best.

:thanks::thanks:

Super good comments folks,, teaching me for sure,, :high-five:

Art heya friend,,as to where I got my forty percent, well, thats easy,, same place as most of my important, necessary, crucial, activity comes from,,

out me arse,, ha:Namaste:

Well, kinda sorta anyway,, truth be told, my thoughts on the matter,, :Namaste:

Two reasons for jarring up the buds,, for long term storage, and for short term storage,,

I have yet to jar up for long term storage,, that be my goal, indeed, :cheer:,,but i have yet to attain me goal,, no. Ggggoooooooooaàaaaaaaaaaalllĺlllĺlllllllllllll,, for me,, yet

So, I jar up for short term storage,, and i find the finest smoking humidity to be around forty,,

Jarring up at sixty five is fine, it is also work, every day, I have seen folks buds mold up, with me own eyes, on this site, tho I am certainly not disputing any science you are scientificating, no indeed, I am me own scientist as well, mad, yes, Ok, fine, but certainly not angry,, but those facts are new to me, and digested, for me to reuse and recycle later, retreived from, where else, me arse,, ha

Ok, sixty or so for long term, got it, thanks as well gg,, cheers:Namaste:

From the sounds of things you've gotten some sound advice along the way. Congrad's on the harvest. Keepem Green

Well, I guess I'm done! Final tally was just under an ounce from #1, and just over two ounces from #2. So, all in all, I'll call it a success from my point of view. It got me enough herb to keep going for a while, and I gained some valuable experience along the way. Next time (Oh, yes, there will be a next time) I will make some changes. I'll have a tent and some air filtration, and maybe more lighting. I did find that two plants was perfect. Not too much too handle, but a safety net in case something went wrong with one. I received a lot of help along the way, and I thank each and every one who offered there help and encouragement. Thank you all once again! See you soon!

:thumb::Namaste:

well done bos,, great harvest,, reason for celebration, ever time,, yeehaa,, :party:

see y'all in yer next journal,, cheers,

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

IMG_075551.JPG

Back
Top Bottom