Crop King Seeds - Northern Lights Auto - First Grow - Very Basic

Heya,, nice job,, cool colours eh? I like a mix of deep green and the led purple,, nice one,, still a ways to go with that one looks like,, patience will be rewarded, I assure you,, great job,,:high-five:,, enjoy harvest day, when it comes,, cheers:Namaste:

Drive by. That album rocks. Robin Trower kicked ass in that one............................... I only read that last page so no real idea here. I've dabbled in some of the auto's. I've been kind of disappointed in most but to each. I have found auto's do ALOT better flowered outdoors in June/July. Not totally sure but see you are using LED's. Something I've never tried myself. But I do understand they aren't well known for penetration. So is a lot of plus's to keeping a uniform canopy. Myself I'm a old dog,,,,,,, HID's for me. Unless your in a tent, you can't get the same as some good old 1000 watter's.
But I am talking' out my neck' seeing I haven't read your thread. But a lot of auto's yield small. I seen a lot of 7 gram plants , and seen acouple doing 30 Oz's outdoors in Washington. They budded 120 days. Crazy plants. I don't get out much on here,,, but I was just cranking Bridge of Sighs' Hope the best for ya. Keepem Green

Norcal,, Heya,, old timer eh?? Not age.,,:Namaste:

You mentioned leds are not known for penetrating,, is that correct?? I Know that cfls have that reputation, deservedly,, but had not heard that about leds, which I have one of,, just curious,, and a Heya,, not sure if I've seen an older join Date,, :bravo:

Cheers:Namaste:

But damn your a new one? Believe it or not I spank my plants with a cane. JK but a older timer than me believes in spanking his on the stem every night with a news paper. Thinks the simulation with build stronger plants. The dude grew some huge plants back in the east bay Cali. We kind of grew up together. What I said about LED's/HID's is that a 1000 watt bulb can project light pretty damn deep, about 4' at 24" above. I do understand abit of my material might be dated, but the friends I talked with have informed me in bit of info. Pertent to me and my needs. Myself I run acouple 1500 waters both on rails, during winters in flower room. Works for me. But hopefully Bridge's got a screamer plant on hand,,,, Keepem Green

My GF aint going to be happy coming home to me spanking my plants... :bigtoke:

:laughtwo:...Domestic Cannabis abuse hotline is 1-800-beat-pot. Loll!!!!

Whats' up Norcali? Your join date is nearly 8 years old! Respect to ya!:thumb:
I don't want to get into the old hid vs led debate but in this ops grow, he started with cfl's then went to leds.
It appears you are suggesting her could have done better with his grow had he gone hid. Take a look at post #134 in this journal when time permits.
I doubt that light (penetration / wattage) were the ops main limiting factors. :cool:

Hey Bridge,
I'm curious. How long have you run these seeds? How close was your harvest times compared to what the breeder listed?
What was your lighting sched? 120 days for an auto is on the long side.

+reps, Stage -- this summary of the grow is the kind of thing each of us should do at the end of a grow, so that we really learn from each mistake or miscalculation.

High GG,
Thanx for the + reps. Autos lifecycle is so short, so this is really important with autos.

I have certainly noticed the autos, indoor ones, take a relatively consistent hundred days,, like all my plants,, but i know that there are non autos that take much longer than a hundred days,, So,

Could there be autos, or,, is there autos that take longer or even much longer than a hundred days??

And, what do those extra days bring the patient Gardner?

Just curious is all,,

Nivek,
I dig what your'e saying. I have seen autos take a long time to finish due to the lighting schedule.
People say the lights and number of hours don't matter when growing autos but I seen people grow autos on 12/12 sched and the plants finished in over 120 days. To me that is a long time. I prefer the 10 weeks or less autos.

Heya,, seems like two weeks before projected harvest is the time to think about flushing and cutting out the nutes,, a flush two weeks to go,, then Nuttin but straight water last two weeks,, this is when patience is so difficult,,watch the remaining leaves turn brown as the last of the energy is used up by the plant,, what fun,, cheers:Namaste:

I agree with everyone too. I would add though, that I didn't really have any issues with the buds I took prior to my flushing. Maybe it's me, but so far I haven't really tasted anything that I didn't like. Even without a full cure the stuff I've grown is almost as good the stuff I've paid for. I've been pretty happy so far:Namaste:

:passitleft:

Hey Golfer get all this growing down pat your weed should be better than anyone else's............. I guess I'm the odd man out. I flush mine for a week maybe a day longer depends on some variables. I like to juice mine 2 2/12 weeks before harvest. Just my 2 cents but them last few weeks are when your girls really pack on weight. A good flushing is important, But I flush mine hard first with some clearx and afew days later again with clearx. I like to use the water out of my dehumidifier for between flushes. The last couple days I like to use alittle blackstrap molasses in hopes of sweeting it up alittle? I can't tell if it helps but sounds good in theory. You can't go wrong with alittle longer tho. And alittle longer is better than having some harsh weed.
Partner mentioned the date on mine, But I even posted on sites before 420 was a twinkle in Daddies eye. Use to be a site called overgrow. Shame they got raided back then., and I know a lot of peoples was worried about the fed's getting their hard drives, back then, weed it was pretty serious thing if you got popped. And we were posting lot of Larger grows. Hell back in Missouri you can get, and has happened before, people getting life without parole. I just read were you guy just got a life sentence commuted as was released.
GL and Keepem Green

Day 109...the end is near, I think. Damn, these buds are packing on weight. Trichomes are getting cloudier, but not as much as I first thought. Probably closer to 50%. Flushed yesterday with a gallon of water, and now the waiting games begin. #2 is anxious to join her older sibling in the jars! The two buds I got pics of yesterday are about the size of 2/3 of a can of Redbull, and really tight. It should be a good harvest.
:cheer::tokin::cheer:

bigbud002.jpg

bigbud001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom