Crop King Seeds - Northern Lights Auto - First Grow - Very Basic

Bridge,
I cant weigh in on that as I have no experience there.
Maybe another member will chime in on transplanting autos.

Bridge,
I cant weigh in on that as I have no experience there.
Maybe another member will chime in on transplanting autos.

you dont want to transplant autos, you want to plant them in a 5 gallon pot or bigger up to 10 gallon, the deeper the bottom of the pot is the better luck ive had with them. some are finicky, but you want to germinate then put into its final home the first time. dont use small pots. hope this helps.

I just see other Northern Lights grows with a lot more growth at this stage. Of course, I am not using a whole lot of fancy equipment at this point, so I guess it night be expected. I will stay the course with this one and see what happens. I germinated a few more seeds of a couple different strains, and I will plant them this weekend to see what happens there. I'm looking into an LED light too...

Ok...things seem to be picking up a little bit at the start of week three. Not a whole lot of visible growth, but they seem bigger...lol I sense a growth spurt coming. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. Here's a couple of shots.
DSCF5784.JPG

DSCF5781.JPG

DSCF57752.JPG

Bridge
Good luck. Ladies look fine so far.

I would recommend leaving it be! With Auto flowers in particular, you want to avoid messing up the root ball when transplanting, as it can cause dwarfing. I transplant very carefully up sizing sometimes, when I can gently slide the root ball intact from the smaller pot and place it with out disturbance into a larger pot filled and prepared for it. Do not push on the sides with your fingertips when firming the plant in the new pot, because this can shear roots from the plant. You must gently push with the flat of your hand only on the surrounding soil in the new pot, then water it in to settle and eliminate air pockets. I do not think you should risk downsizing the pot now, as it is too easy to disturb the roots with little,if anything, to gain for the risk!

Yo Bridge,
Hope all is well with you.
Life sometimes gets in the way. Just checking in on ya.
Peace:Namaste:

They look fine to me Bridge.
You planning on doing some training soon?:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom