Crop King's Feminized Purple Kush - New England Outdoors

Since it's a Hermie you now know those seeds will be female! It's not bad. What strain is it again?
... Not so sure about that... Dont hermies make hermies... Thats why breeders hate them... If it was a good thing everyone would love hermies.. Its not detrimental but its nothing to cheer about lol.. Im subbed up tho and im digging this journal great work!!

And i have a question about flowering one of my girls... So im an indoor hydro grow and i have a plant that is 5 weeks old and growing like a monster... On one hand i want to see how far she goes on the other.. I want bud. Here they are tell me what you think flower time? Or wait another month?
Week 5 "lucile" and week 5 "grooty"
420-magazine-mobile107477171.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1062154663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile680713119.jpg
420-magazine-mobile843958574.jpg

Your right, you need to take the pollen from the Hermie and polinize another female plant to get feminized seeds. I was close but no cigar.

Quick.. it kinda depends on how tall your grow space is. When you flip to flower the plants can stretch to double their size. You could put a screen and limit their height or top them. I love how they look so far!! I'd wait a week or 2 more myself but I have the space. Hope this helps.
Here's my baby.

420-magazine-mobile689864494.jpg

That's after a heavy trim 2 days ago. She's already filled back in.

Ya i have 8 ft. So im gonna keep waiting , im just impatient and was wondering if they were growing fast enough to progress the cycle faster... Ya know what i mean..

Quick.. it kinda depends on how tall your grow space is. When you flip to flower the plants can stretch to double their size. You could put a screen and limit their height or top them. I love how they look so far!! I'd wait a week or 2 more myself but I have the space. Hope this helps.
Here's my baby.

She is beautiful man.. How old is she.. Is that pure soil? What lind of lights?
Here's my baby.

It was in Greentree Coco up till I just up potted her. I filled the rest in with organic soil. She's under a 1200W LED. She's 2 Months old now. Going to flower in a week.

Week 6 of flowering. Going to begin to flush her soon. Have a 60X-120x and 60X microscopes along with Caliber digital hygrometer on order. Should be here next couple days.
420-magazine-mobile1788664006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2133795767.jpg

Finishing up week 8 of flowering. Not totally excited about my yield or quality of the colas. Had some issues with temps being too hot after installing a dehumidifier, began foxtailing and possibly nute burned. And to top it off. Just found some spider mites again. Oh well. I tossed the infested nugz. I've been flushing for a week, and split the stem 3 days ago. Tonight she goes into 24-36 hours of darkness. Then to be CHOPPED.

420-magazine-mobile634743767.jpg
420-magazine-mobile648862852.jpg
420-magazine-mobile818411463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile823992994.jpg

Back
Top Bottom