New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

I would try the green crack..great growing plants..easy..big buds and yields...very sweet..it's a winner in my book. .
- OMG! What Can I Say? "I'm Quite Envious Here" :drool: I was just checking out Latest Post's & Saw White Widow from Crop King.
- My Very First Time Growing was w/ 4 White Widow Fems & I'll post a couple pics here for you to see. In Mine & Several Other Growers- - Here on 420'S Opinion Too. Small Space is an Understatement for my wee YielderMax by: CabinetGrow.com In California. I was totally-
- Ashamed of Myself for NOT Checking out CANADIAN Grow Equipment Dealers & Manufacturers of Grow Tents etc.etc. ANYHOOOW-
- I used said cabinet for 4 Grows 2 of which were White Widows. (sorry for rambling on here) The Yields from the White Widows were-
- Well- AMAZING! I'm Presently Looking Into Finding Another Like Yielding Strain that Tastes as Sweet as Can Be! I ALWAYS- - Use Sweet Raw In My Grows to Help with The Taste of All My Strains. I was Just Wondering If Any Of THESE Here Strains will meet-
- my Taste Preference? Or Do You Know Of Such a Strain? I'm Looking to Grow Some Pretty Flowers Too. "ONLY MARIJUANA VARIETY"-
- Of Course. ANY Tips? Oh & By the Way, "That is One AMAZING SET UP & SO CLEAN TOO" :goodjob: I Will Be watching this Grow- - Of Yours as I Just Know It'll be an Awesome Show to be Sure.

Hey everyone. .well I finally got my one white widow done .she's in jars and dried..the final total for the one plant was a big 198 grams..woohoo.im amazed. ..ive started trimming some of the dry green crack tonite..the pics are of that..looks pretty sweet. .gonna be some kick ass smoke for sure..
20160713_200232.jpg
20160713_172233.jpg
20160713_172624.jpg
20160713_172757.jpg

Ok everyone green crack came to 345 grams from 3 plants..

the purple kush i will have a total tomorrow. .still cutting it up..peace everyone. .
20160714_221137.jpg

Here's some pics the girls in the woods..been tough on them..having a drought and 90's everyday..but there hanging in there..I might start giving some nutes..all they've had is tap water and I bit of rain water ..
20160715_063606.jpg
20160715_063600.jpg
20160715_063540.jpg
20160715_063513.jpg
20160715_063526.jpg
20160715_063532.jpg

Got a total on the purple kush..not bad came to 421 grams...So so far for this harvest were up to 964 grams..the crown royals are still going..there freakin huge..till there done were still counting..post pics of them later..happy growing
20160715_195659.jpg

They have all been the same so far..which I'm pleased....also I took 5 clones after the stretch and there now 30 inches in veg still and look just like momma..generally all the seeds I've had have been simular. .one or 2 fucked up DNA here or there.now I started an auto grow..have 7 bubble yum kush.2 blueberry kush and 12 dark devils..never grew in auto before so I may be looking to u for some help ok brother..just got early miss and train wreck from cks dab 710 contest so there next..got to get my auto skills down. LOL....
Quick question my friend...have you found multiple phenos with that CR? I notice most look pretty similar, but I figured I'd ask ya anyway lol

Hey Old School! I'm working my way through your Journal and writing down a ton of great info. All the detail, steps and pics are a huge help to a newbie grower like me. So...thank you brother!

I have several questions if you don't mind. These are pretty basic so don't laugh and hang with me here. lol

1.) I love your idea of the plastic Folgers for growing and transplanting to the larger 5 gallon pails. How many holes do you punch into the bottom/lid of the folgers can?

2.) How do you use or apply the mosquito bits you mentioned and posted a pic of? Where do you put them and how much?

3.) The Reflectix you posted in Post #183: do you just use those in the bottoms of the planters like you've shown in the pics or do you line the bottom and sides of your grown room too?

4.) What do you use the marshydro LED bulbs for?

5.) In Post 309 you have 3 lights in your Garden. 2 appear to be the same, 1 appears to be different. Are they the same types of lights just different size or are there different colors for different purposes? Do you try to have so many watts or lights per plant or is there such thing as too much light?

I"m sure I'll have more but don't want to hammer you too much. lol I greatly appreciate the journal, i've taken pages of notes already. Man, those WW's look unbelievable. I could only hope to be 1/4 that successful.

Thanks man!:thumb:

Hi first thanks for checking out my journal. .
ok.
I put about 8 1/4 inch holes..same size for the 5 gal pails..
as for the bits sprinkle 2 tbs on top of the soil..and also I now flush my soil first with neem oil before I plant in it..kills most of the bugs in it first.

the reflex I use everywhere..walls in grow room..it's at home depot. .everything else make white flat paint If U can.
the led bulbs I use to start seedlings..
all the lights I have are marshydros. .just bought different ones overtime..have two 1200s..three 700s...two 144 reflectors..there all good
As for too much light I'd say no but too much intensity can be a problem..too close is not good..shoot for 50 watts of light per sq ft of space..
if u need help as u go along just ask..peace
keep it green..
Hey Old School! I'm working my way through your Journal and writing down a ton of great info. All the detail, steps and pics are a huge help to a newbie grower like me. So...thank you brother!

I have several questions if you don't mind. These are pretty basic so don't laugh and hang with me here. lol

1.) I love your idea of the plastic Folgers for growing and transplanting to the larger 5 gallon pails. How many holes do you punch into the bottom/lid of the folgers can?

2.) How do you use or apply the mosquito bits you mentioned and posted a pic of? Where do you put them and how much?

3.) The Reflectix you posted in Post #183: do you just use those in the bottoms of the planters like you've shown in the pics or do you line the bottom and sides of your grown room too?

4.) What do you use the marshydro LED bulbs for?

5.) In Post 309 you have 3 lights in your Garden. 2 appear to be the same, 1 appears to be different. Are they the same types of lights just different size or are there different colors for different purposes? Do you try to have so many watts or lights per plant or is there such thing as too much light?

I"m sure I'll have more but don't want to hammer you too much. lol I greatly appreciate the journal, i've taken pages of notes already. Man, those WW's look unbelievable. I could only hope to be 1/4 that successful.

Thanks man!:thumb:

I have another question for ya Old School. By the way, you've only got me by 3 years...I'm OS67. :lot-o-toke:

You've been growing for quite some time....what is your #1 favorite strain and then what are your top 3 favorite strains?

Before Crop King...where did you buy your seeds?

:cheer:white widow:cheer: :goodjob:Congratulations.:bravo:
Hey everyone. .well I finally got my one white widow done .she's in jars and dried..the final total for the one plant was a big 198 grams..woohoo.im amazed. ..ive started trimming some of the dry green crack tonite..the pics are of that..looks pretty sweet. .gonna be some kick ass smoke for sure..
20160713_200232.jpg
20160713_172233.jpg
20160713_172624.jpg
20160713_172757.jpg

Thanks man, that helps a ton! I can't wait for your smoke report! Buds look amazing! :adore:

What's the difference between the 1200's and the reflective lights? Why not all 1200's? I went to the Mars website and I know there's a difference between the types of lights but can't figure out what it is.

Can you explain your flush process?

Last question (im sorry for asking so many!!): Towards the end you were watering like every 2 days. At the beginning of your journal you stressed not to overwater and sometimes waited up to a week or longer. You used the soil tester and didn't water until it was good and dry and the plants somewhat drooped. How do you tell towards the end to water every couple days? Surely the soil isn't dry right??

Thanks again OS! :thumb:

Hi first thanks for checking out my journal. .
ok.
I put about 8 1/4 inch holes..same size for the 5 gal pails..
as for the bits sprinkle 2 tbs on top of the soil..and also I now flush my soil first with neem oil before I plant in it..kills most of the bugs in it first.

the reflex I use everywhere..walls in grow room..it's at home depot. .everything else make white flat paint If U can.
the led bulbs I use to start seedlings..
all the lights I have are marshydros. .just bought different ones overtime..have two 1200s..three 700s...two 144 reflectors..there all good
As for too much light I'd say no but too much intensity can be a problem..too close is not good..shoot for 50 watts of light per sq ft of space..
if u need help as u go along just ask..peace
keep it green..

Well as for the lights..1200s are more powerful than the others i have..1200s cover a bigger grow area..cost is another factor. .I started with one 1200..then two and so on..but basically all the leds are the same.
Now for the watering. .yes I started sometimes watering once a week or longer..but when the plants get big they suck up the water really fast..the stems and trunks get huge. The root s in the pot fill the whole bucket..so you have to water more as they get bigger..if u have a moisture tester it won't fail you..no guessing and there 10 bucks
Now flushing is to clean out the soil of built up nutes or salts that usually throw off your ph of the soil.we want from 6 to 7..the plant will tell you if its not happy.usually slow growth or dying leaves
.so thats how you clean the soil to get it straightened out to normal..

And my favorite strain is white widow..to grow and smoke..
Any other kush strains I like best..
But I'm always growing more kinds so the growing continues. .

420-magazine-mobile1406421155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2146812257.jpg
two of my ten crown royals outside here in Atlantic Canada and here's one of my early vixens
420-magazine-mobile1353274630.jpg
also have another 9 in the woods plus I have three batches of auto fems going one in week two of flower one in week one and four Jack herer I just sprouted for a October harvest!

*~Borden-grow~*

Back
Top Bottom