Magic’s Autumn Grow Show 2019

Frosty buds magic! I bet that is going to be some really potent smoke. Pictures looking top notch as well.
I can’t believe it. I don’t remember any of my other grows showing that much so early. Let’s pray, from the smell and the frosty tricomes —- it all works out. I’m more focused this round that’s for sure. Hope all is well at your compound, your tent is spot on. Cheers. Thanks. Magic

The plants look even better than last time I was here :thumb:. Tons of frost and great airflow through the undercarriage! And that bar across the top of the remote cam pics always makes me think it's a level in the tent, and that that's how you get the canopy so damn flat :).
Thanks shed for dropping by. Yes , the ladies are doing wonderful. Yes it’s a level lol. Hahaha.
hope all is well in your grows .
Again thanks again for dropping in always nice to see you. I know your busy. Cheers. Happy growing. Magic

Good evening 420 hope all is well.
just a quick update. It was feeding night . Ladies looking wonderful ,buds getting bigger. The smell when I open the tent is incredible, smacks the back of your nostrils. Up up and away. Happy growing Magic

Good day 420. My non existent hunny do list last weekend........was made up this weekend. Have not sat down for 5 mins. Haha. Oh well. I watered the ladies last night ph 6.1 Everything steaming along. The lady bug “cesspool” is alive and well in the tent. The tent is so pungent when you open it, love it. Hope all is wel in your grows. I made another quick video , link below.
have a great weekend .... Happy Growing Magic

Magic’s Day 30 of flower fly over:)

There is always that one bud that has to be taller than the rest, and it always has to be right up against the back wall!

The plants are looking great in there Magic, as usual :).
Thanks shed. Spent a lot of quality time with the ladies. And yes the one taller bud. Hahah allways one in a crowd. Normally it’s the guy in front of me at the movies. :) hope all is well. Thanks for stopping by.

Tent looks fantastic Magic! The buds are filling out nicely wish we had smellovision for your video lol.
Thanks N. Yes I wish there was smellovison .. it’s crazy. Yes they are filling in nicely , kinda getting bored now. I most likely will have to stake them with some bamboo in the next couple weeks. I can see the buds getting heavier and frostier by the day. You must be getting close to buds popping in your tent. Hope all is well. Thanks for checking in and checking out my low budget videos. Hahah. Cheers bud. Magic

Evening 420 hope all is well in your grows.
well I’m 2 days away from week 5 of flower and could not be happier half way through flower. I guess it’s down hill from here :) haha. They received a feeding tonight (1gal each) and the cbd .5 gal each. Buds plumping up and getting firm.. looking forward to the comparative grow in the new year sponsored by @SeedsMan ... growing alongside some amazing growers — endless gratitude

The sunrise.. 2 mins before lights on. Smells so good.
Most likely will have to stake in a few weeks.. getting top heavy.
This white widow smells just like the herb I used to get as a young adult. Love it. Brings back good times. Anyone seen my mixtape?

Until next time.
Cheers and happy growing. Magic

Your killin it Magic! Everytime I see your tent I'm like wow! Looking forward to the comparative as well should be fun will probably getting those seeds any day now. Oh by the way I found your mix tape it was in my Walkman lol.

Your killin it Magic! Everytime I see your tent I'm like wow! Looking forward to the comparative as well should be fun will probably getting those seeds any day now. Oh by the way I found your mix tape it was in my Walkman lol.
Sweet. Been looking everywhere for it. Lol@walkman. I showed my kids a pic of one and they like what is that. I told them back in the day the struggle was real, and yes you needed to use a pencil to rewind. Lmao. Thanks N .. loving how they are at this stage. The tent is stuffed and humidity is spot on .. yes awaiting the seeds. Nothing yesterday. Maybe today.
Ps
Your tent looking great with the buds showing up, and the plants spot on. Cheerios Magic

Good day all. A day late on the update. Day 37 of flower The tent is running on autopilot , I don’t have to do anything other than water. Buds filling in nicely .. they were thirsty last night so the received there juice .... I did manage to get a quick video in .. so please check it out. Hope you all had a great weekend. Cheers and happy growing ...Magic

Nice Magic! I grew Green Crack from crop king on my first journal on 420 my wife really liked the smoke may have to give it a shot again. I'm liking the videos you got a real knack for them I especially like your intro nice work bud keep it up.

Thanks. I’ve been enjoying the last batch of the green crack. Hate the name but the smoke is good. Ya I’m having fun on the videos. Just slam them together , just to get an overview I can go back on. Glad you enjoying them. Buds frosting up nice. Thanks for dropping in. Your tent looks sweet. :) cheers. Magic

Back
Top Bottom