Magic’s Autumn Grow Show 2019

Evening 420 ... tonight’s a relaxing kinda night, rainy , foggy. Just sitting in front of the tent staring at the plants. Temps are good in the grow room and inside the tent. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving .. cheers. Magic

ps I’ll add a few pics.

Looks great magic that canopy is sooooo impressive!

What N said!

Are you going to thin the undercarriage after stretch? It looks pretty dense under there in the front pic.
I completely stripped it night before the switch. Within 5 days it was all back. Lol. I will defoliate again on day 21 ish. I’m taking a leaf here and there until then. . Tucking etc. hope you having a great day shed. Cheers magic

Good evening 420.
Happy 1st Anniversary of Canada’s Legalization.
Hope all is well in your grows ..
I’m headed to Vancouver in the am and the tent is going to be running on auto pilot for a couple days and I’ll be home Sunday. Gerald the insecurity guard will watch over ....

The girls got feed tonight , gh line minus a few. Just got the flora nectar , going to give it a go. I have really noticed the faster growth with the floraliscious plus going. Wow. Sure stinks thou...

I’m watering every 2 days give or take.. receiving more water each time.
hope you all have a fantastic Friday and weekend.. I’ll be checking in. Cheers and happy growing ...Magic

Good evening fellas. Hope all is well. Well the tent ran on auto pilot for 3 days. I had Gerald on standby. Everything was great. The ladies were looking lovely and perky when I opened the tent.
I gave them a huge feeding, they were hungry.
All the plants are really developing some buds seeing a huge difference in 3 days. Going to monitor the growth in the next few days.They have stretched a lot (almost14 inches). So depending when that stops I will do another defoliate before the ,fat colas start developing. I did a small video update posted below. Cheers and happy growing
Magic

Magic’s Garden Update #3

Nice defoilation on the plants should get alot more light penetration now. Is that something you do on all your grows. I have been doing it with mine it really helps with the development of the lower stuff.

Hope you had a good trip to van. Did you end up grabbing any seeds while you were there?

Thanks N. I slightly defoliated last round , just trying new things.More tucking the fan leaves. This round I have read a lot on major defoil before the switch to flower and then again at 3 week mark, so I am giving it a go. Hahaha .. the responded well to the first major fan leaf removal. After 3 days you could not tell I was in there. This growing stuff I find very therapeutic and keeps my mind off things and being a hobby too lol. Everyone has different opinions on growing etc. we can only learn from our mistakes. I’ve seen really good results with removing big fan leaves at flip and again at 3 week mark. So let’s see where it takes me. I’ll try anything twice, first time I’m always nervous.
As for seeds , I was wanting to go but time did not let me. They only open till 4 m-f .. I have a bunch still left over .. I’m allways going to van so next time. And we have that grow going in the New Years so looking forward to that.

Happy growing big shooter. Cheers Magic

Thanks N. I slightly defoliated last round , just trying new things.More tucking the fan leaves. This round I have read a lot on major defoil before the switch to flower and then again at 3 week mark, so I am giving it a go. Hahaha .. the responded well to the first major fan leaf removal. After 3 days you could not tell I was in there. This growing stuff I find very therapeutic and keeps my mind off things and being a hobby too lol. Everyone has different opinions on growing etc. we can only learn from our mistakes. I’ve seen really good results with removing big fan leaves at flip and again at 3 week mark. So let’s see where it takes me. I’ll try anything twice, first time I’m always nervous.
As for seeds , I was wanting to go but time did not let me. They only open till 4 m-f .. I have a bunch still left over .. I’m allways going to van so next time. And we have that grow going in the New Years so looking forward to that.

Happy growing big shooter. Cheers Magic
I'm with you on the defoilation. First time I did it I was nervous about it the thought of removing perfectly healthy leaves seem crazy to me. I did it more heavily the last crop I did and the results were good it didn't slow the plants down at all and it really helped to develop the lower stuff that otherwise would be larf. I did leave one plant with more leaves as an experiment and it definitely had more under developed buds under the canopy so I'm confident that doing it is a benefit. You should check out Professor Floras journals he does pretty heavy defoilation and gets good results. His journals are fun and he is always willing to help out and answer any questions. I have 3 different Barney's strains I'm sitting on and with the comparative grow coming up I should be good on seeds for a bit but I still find myself browsing through the seed sites lol. Your right it's a fun hobby and can be quite relaxing and rewarding the wife is pretty fond of my hobby too especially when it produces jars of good smoke lol.

I will check out those journals for sure. They chugging along. I just got into the tent and the look like nothing happened ... I browse those sites also so many options. I need to start my Xmas list I guess. Hahaha. Thanks for for checking in.

Good evening 420.
just a typical Sunday session . The ladies were fed last night , phd to 6.1
Plants are thriving under the 2 x 315 cmh.. temps stay around 24 in garage when lights on. Took a few snaps of
Dead Pools cousin “Cesspool” .
Hope you all having a great night to end the weekend.
Cheers and happy growing. Magic

Video update ———>Sunday session update 4

Monday Monday. Let’s get back to it. Naaaaa ...... it’s a chill kinda night. Chores are done—bowl and coffee break. #Chill #lifeisgood

happy growing. Magic

Evening guys
Hope all is well in all your grows etc.
Tonight was feeding night , about every 3 days .... the girls are thirsty taking 3 liters each. Probably get up to 4 liters by the end of it. Long way to go. Took a few snap shots tonight. It was picture day and they were not ready. Lol
And one more of cesspool still hanging around, must be hungry nothing in the tent to eat. Which is good , maybe I’ll get him a burger. Hah

happy growing to all and if I don’t update before the spooky night , make the best of it. Cheers
MAGIC :bongrip:

Happy plants magic and nice bud development how far into flower are you? Plants look very tidy looks like your getting good light penetration into the plants great work.

19 days as of today. I’m excited everything looking great. Im good at penetrating. Haha. All is well over here .. temps good. I dropped to 22.5 over night in the tent. I’ll live with that. Cheers. Thanks for dropping by. :)

Evening 320 , time change got me messed up hahah.
quick update on the field of dreams The buds have been increasing in size daily and the frost that is developing is insane. they are watered 3 times in 7 days. 2 feedings one straight phd water. No signs of issues or pests , which is a good thing. We are on day 23 of flower. Smells delish in the tent. Hope you all enjoyed the weekend. Video link is posted and some photos
Magic’s update 5. Day 23 of flower

Cheers and happy growing magic.

Back
Top Bottom