New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

Evening everyone. .ok crown royals are in..got 496 grams so my total of this grow is.1,460 grams..3.2 pounds..fell abit short of my 50 oz goal.but close. .had 2 low producers in the bunch..heres a pic of my best nug..gonna enter it this month in the notm.contest..
also wound up with 17 oz of straight sugar leaves..lot of joints there..lol
So im officially closed with this grow..
ill start a new journal for the black indica. .early vixen..crown royal..white widow..and of course white cookies. .all ready in progress..
hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did..peace Everyone. .
follow me over to the new journal..would be happy to see ya.
20160723_183529.jpg
20160727_141132.jpg
20160727_141626.jpg
20160727_145127.jpg
20160727_195503.jpg

Just dead sugar leaves..they cut right out when you trim them up nice nice..no biggie
whats with the brown leaves in the bud? A deficiency of some kind, or just burning? Sorry new to this..

I'll asume u mean big bloom and tiger bloom...big bloom is basically bat guano. .can use it through veg and flower..tiger bloom is only for flower. .
Thanks os64. Also why do u use 2 bloom nutes?? There was tiger bloom and another bloom. Im going to use general hydro, i got grow,bloom, and micro... Just wondering the difference..
Thanks
I'd pick up some big bloom..stuff is just amazing..works wonders for me..

I will definitely grab some big bloom. Ill be doing some white widow myself, i keep seeing write ups about leaving lights off for the last 5-14 days with ww. Its supposed to trigger a defence mechanism that will add another layer of crystal and resin to the buds. Ever try this? Read about it?
Cheers

Thanks brother..follow it..keep it simple.stick with one way of applying and perfect that and you'll always do great..
Took me a little long to find your journal but glad I found it! I love the effort you put into explaining steps for noobs like me. Definitely going to read every page.

Back
Top Bottom