Grow 5: 2xGreen Crack, 2xWhite Widow, 2xShiatsu Kush

Ok so these ladies have now been in the big tent for a couple days now. Man does a big light cause explosive growth. They have put on a good few inchs in the last couple days. I also added AN sensi grow in today. Be there first time get real ferts. I also topped all 6 today. So now it's the praying game. Are those two shiatsu females, is only one???. We will find out in a couple months I guess.
Befor trim and topping
420-magazine-mobile1667025827.jpg

After
420-magazine-mobile191263790.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My green cracks I got flowering
420-magazine-mobile1903912105.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1790497258.jpg

About 36 more days til harvest

Less is more !!..
Lookin good. I'll be happy as long as one of those shiatsu kush Is female. Other wise this should be a good grow.

On another note for someone who is way more in tune with lighting, I have a question. I have been offered a 1000 watt HPS for flowering. Here's the problem. I'm growing in a 4 by 4 by 6.5 tent. Is a 1000 to powerful for a small area? All help appreciated

As long as there is a good ventilation should not be I have always used led lighting power bills will eat you up with HPS

Less is more !!..

As long as there is a good ventilation should not be I have always used led lighting power bills will eat you up with HPS

Less is more !!..
My 400watt is only 30 or so bucks a month. I can except that no issue. I do realise a 1000 watt will cost more but I can except that as well

Theory is to cut the tip of the cola off just a very small amount. Supposedly it causes the buds to swell. I read some threads on it and theres guys that swear by it. They say up to 10% fatter. I did about half my buds this morning so I can compare for myself. Hero or zero, we'll see.

Theory is to cut the tip of the cola off just a very small amount. Supposedly it causes the buds to swell. I read some threads on it and theres guys that swear by it. They say up to 10% fatter. I did about half my buds this morning so I can compare for myself. Hero or zero, we'll see.
Def keep me posted. Everyone says they swear by something but you never know until you try

Little update Girls are going strong and def getting bigger. Hoping to have them in there 5 gallon pots within 2 weeks. Also decided to try using a MH bulb for veg on this grow, instead of just using HPS all the way through.. Kinda mind blowing after using HPS for so long.
Left shiatsu kush
Middle green rack
Right white widow
420-magazine-mobile1187604262.jpg

I'll be watching what you do. Two of the seeds I dropped this morning are Sativas and I'm wondering how I'm going to keep them in line with the others as well.

So decided to upgrade a bit here. I added a second 400watt MH to my setup, so 800 in total now. Def more then happy with this. I didn't want to run a 1000 watt do to the hydro and the heat. So this will work. As of right now that's a 134 watts per lady at the moment.
420-magazine-mobile1928077410.jpg

420-magazine-mobile142975882.jpg

P.s. girls are due for a major hair cut. Gonna let them get used to the light befor I do that though.
We the green

Back
Top Bottom