Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Oh Shoot, you don't want to add nutes to a complete soil Partner. You seen what happen with me.

I wouldn't use the willow water in the cloner then. maybe just do a cup with willow water and the cloner without willow water and see which roots faster?

when I put a piece of aloe in a cup with willow water it rooted in like 3 days. I don't know if cannabis is more or less difficult to root, but I hope it works for you.

Here's a little update on what's going on with the leaves on this plant and one other one. The clawing is still there, but what I've noticed now is that some of the fan leaves are sort of folding instead of spreading out. Any ideas or ever seen this happen anyone?

Cupping_Leaves.jpg

Cupping_And_Closing_Leaves.jpg

That was my thought too, but yesterday she got a really good drink of PH'd water and today there is no change. :hmmmm:

That was what my Querkel did with the leafs. They folded up on me than got really funky. Not to scare you. :)

So, I will be interested in finding out what everyone has to say about it. I chopped the crap out of mine yesterday. Some of the leafs were snapping out and others were still coming in deformed. So, what do I have to loose? I hope that she starts growing in right...:)

up like hair frizzing is called tacoing from heat stress. the downward claw is nitrogen stress too much n called nitrogen claw.

just give em water an extra day of water or ease back nutes and they'll snap out of it in no time :)

when a plant doesn't have water it gets kind of a soft droopy, not rigid like heat or nutrient stress leaves, that's why soft leaves can come back and the rough leaves can't.

up like hair frizzing is called tacoing from heat stress. the downward claw is nitrogen stress too much n called nitrogen claw.

just give em water an extra day of water or ease back nutes and they'll snap out of it in no time :)

when a plant doesn't have water it gets kind of a soft droopy, not rigid like heat or nutrient stress leaves, that's why soft leaves can come back and the rough leaves can't.

:thanks:

T-minus 18hrs

Looks like your plant has some stress in the root zone and also it looks like it is going through a generation thing , was it a clone? Is it root bound? What color are the roots on the bottom?

Looks like your plant has some stress in the root zone and also it looks like it is going through a generation thing , was it a clone? Is it root bound? What color are the roots on the bottom?
:ciao: Wildrosebud,
This plant is from one of my home grown seeds. It was grown from seed. It was transplanted a few days before that picture, the roots looked fine, so I'm sure it's not that.
I do feel I see the trouble now. It's getting too hot in the room they are in.
Today I am moving the whole grow down to the basement again, I was fighting the cold temps down there all winter which is why I moved them upstairs. Now I'm fighting temps too high with all of the lights upstairs. Yesterday it went to 86 degrees in there even with fans going on them.
Hopefully this move will solve the problem.
:thumb:

My temps are commonly around 85'f , the room I use is tough to dial in to control temps but the plants I pull out are always nice.
A lot of my crosses look like yer home grown seed plant there in F1 stage they tend to be goofy looking... They do grow out of it though lol
Had opportunity at one point to grow same strain here and at my DG's place and the difference between the same varieties look totally differentt oo cus we grow different. His room is more dialed in and controlled , 72'f - 78'f usually. Mine 78'f - 90'f and it fluctuates a lot.
His plants stretch mine stay squat and bush like crazy... Did yours bush out without topping?

So, I will be interested in finding out what everyone has to say about it. I chopped the crap out of mine yesterday. Some of the leafs were snapping out and others were still coming in deformed. So, what do I have to loose? I hope that she starts growing in right...:)

They grow out of it eventually... Was yours a cross you made too?

My temps are commonly around 85'f , the room I use is tough to dial in to control temps but the plants I pull out are always nice.
A lot of my crosses look like yer home grown seed plant there in F1 stage they tend to be goofy looking... They do grow out of it though lol
Had opportunity at one point to grow same strain here and at my DG's place and the difference between the same varieties look totally differentt oo cus we grow different. His room is more dialed in and controlled , 72'f - 78'f usually. Mine 78'f - 90'f and it fluctuates a lot.
His plants stretch mine stay squat and bush like crazy... Did yours bush out without topping?
Hi Wildrosebud,
yeah, it's hard to regulate the temp upstairs for sure. Depends on whether the day is sunny or overcast. Lots of windows, so sunny days brings in the heat.
I didn't top any of the current crosses. I do plan to do that from now on though, I like the bushies. :)
Thanks for the feedback!
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom