Pollination through to Harvest (SKUNKBUBBLE)

Hi everyone,

Now that the seeds are curing on the branch, I will be showing the grow in the journal I have got going called : Breeding & Growing Journal.

Hope that this journal has been interesting as it has been great to record the pollination process!!

Hi Butcher, it is already there on my signature!!!! Have got a crazy amount of varieties in this Breeding & Growing journal at the moment.

B52, Bubblegum, Blueberry, Chunky Cheese, Ventura Gold, Skunkbubble, Ice, WIdowSkunk, Q1, Silver Deluxe, CASSH.

11 Varieties should keep me out of trouble!!!! LOL

very nice document. thanks for running it, i learned alot!

i have all my candy curing in jars and will just deseed them as i smoke em. how do you usually go about collecting them?

Wheelo, yours is the best way to really get a decent long lived seed, no doubt about it. At the moment, I am looking for a quick breeding turnaround, so I'm doing a crazy balancing act with plants, feeding intervals, etc!!!

Keep an eye on the "Breeding & Growing" journal. Your comments are always appreciated!

Thanks for your work here DGMGH

We're moving your journal to our completed archives per your request.

Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine

Happy Growing

thank you DG OMG what can i say I have always wanted to breed and now i think i know enough thanks to you That It will make it fun and a possibility for me now thanks again btw I'm guessing you will have 20,000 views in no time.

Last pics of seeded head and removed seed pods.

003179.JPG
004174.JPG

002212.JPG
005177.JPG

Collected and Labelled

If anyone would like to know more about the strain, please contact.
I hope everyone has enjoyed this journal as much as I have putting it together.

003180.JPG
002214.JPG

very very nice, all look very healthy.

thanks again for running this journal...

anyone wanting to learn the basics would do well to start here.

plus the strains are nice, love the trics all over the seeds!

This is the method of collecting seeds i have been using for a few years now because you can control how many seeds u recieve in your crop. I currently just finished crossing blueberry with a strain called black dog. i am still trying to decide on a good name for it o and i also crossed sum purple afghan with sum L.a. confidential. I also plan on doing a journal as soon as i am finished with this crop it will be all about pollination and cross breading I am a new member to this site so wish me luck

Back
Top Bottom