Pollination through to Harvest (SKUNKBUBBLE)

Day 13

Pollinated branch is really starting to develop pronounced speed and general vigour in maturation stage.

Polli_day_13.JPG

WoF,

Will probably go 28 days, I like to let the seed really mature. At 28 days I should see the pods open and in position to drop seed. I have heard some seedbanks go 21 days?

i have just been letting mine go the normal length. since it is pollinating naturally and i'm not painting it on or anything. but the seeds i have been getting are looking a bit immature. not so much so that they wont germ ( i hope) but not fully mature either. I have a lot to learn still.

using a male is a lot easier. lol.

Day 18

Polli1.JPG

Have taken off the trich covered leaf, (beautiful Bubblegum taste), and am allowing the seed pods greater light penetration. This also eases the process of determining optimal picking as the pods open up to reveal the seed.

Plus, I just really wanted a smoke of some fresh bubblegum!!!!!!!!

Pollination day 19

Seed pods are really starting to mature and I feel that I should be able to get fully ripe seed in a weeks time. 28 days from initial pollination to harvesting is generally what I find is the optimal collection time.

Polli_day_19.JPG
Polli_day_19_1.JPG

And just out of interest here are the fertilised Q1 and CASSH plant buds.

Polinated_Q1.JPG
Pollinated_CASSH.JPG

reps for if it will let me tou are one of the only people on here that post pics EVERYDAY thank you for that great job so far man will we be seeing a journal of the seeds

lovely. this journal is very helpful to see your method.

plants look amazing man, great job.

is it possible to see some pics with the hps off? maybe could see where the seed is poking out a bit better?

Yeah, thanks Wheelo, for the comments. I'll be getting some better pics up soon I am going to use a 80W light just to blue up the yellow tint.

Back
Top Bottom