Pollination through to Harvest (SKUNKBUBBLE)

Pollination as at Day 23

003173.JPG
004169.JPG

Seed Viability check as at day 23

As talked about before here, I like to harvest seed at about day 28. Checking out the viability starts for me, just after 3 weeks pollination. Here is an opened pod revealing a seed which to me, looks like another 6-7 days for the rest and they should be mature.

01783.JPG

01876.JPG

DG, I have to thank you for publishing a journal like this. I have learned so much from following your progress on this one. Even thought I just starting growing, I would really like to try cross breeding and see the results. Great pictures and keep this up. It really helps everyone. :thanks:

+REP

^^^^^^^^i agree

great job. very helpful to see it real time.

thank you, cant wait to see some beautiful dark marbled beauties.

that one looks perfectly viable to me. not fully ripe. but plantable.

Hi Wolfie WheelO

I totally agree with the potential to germinate! Have the seed in wool now. And thanks for the reps. Wolfie- have you got any grows on at the moment????

DG, I did try to start 2 of the BG/Q1 that I received, but the seeds were cracked and didn't take. So I think the next ones I will start will be 2 of the Femmed Q1s. Once they germ and go to seedling, I will grow them about 4 weeks and then take clones to create a motherplant while letting the originals grow and flower.

Day 26 and seed viability check

Seeded Head

Polli2.JPG

Picked seed as at 26 days.

01877.JPG
01971.JPG

Seed development comparison. Seed on left is 23 days on the right is 26 days. Noticeable difference in maturity of seed.

02060.JPG

WheelO, if I cut the branch off now and let it dry, the seeds maturity isn't affected. Im going to cut it Friday and let it dry out naturally. Seeds will go into wool on Sunday!!

Day 27 ALL DONE

As you can see by the pics below, The seeded branch has been cut off and is now drying. I like to check the seeds progress, and at day 27, and with a week drying in situ on the branch, I have very long lived and highly transportable seed. Have 3 seeds already in wool and am looking at first germination plantings by Sunday this week.

011120.JPG

002210.JPG
003178.JPG

005175.JPG

Back
Top Bottom