Crop King's Feminized Purple Kush - New England Outdoors

I don't think she took the move from outdoors to indoors well. Kinda worried. Has anyone seen this before ? Maybe poor air quality? There is a oscillating fan in place. It's in a basement too. Grow room coming in today too. But still missing couple things. Inline fan , duct, and digi thermostat. FML
420-magazine-mobile1358798386.jpg

I guess everything's going alright, not even a week into flowering and already have these little ones. Still haven't gotten time to do the tent. I'm still missing exhaust and duct work. Plus the thermostat.
420-magazine-mobile1055199620.jpg
420-magazine-mobile664449039.jpg

Brought her outside. Still no ventilation setup in my grow tent. She was looking very sad the leaves were all withering downward. I thought I was losing her. But after one day of being outside, in at 6pm and brought her back out today.........
420-magazine-mobile273707960.jpg

Week 11 shots. 3rd week of flowering. May not be pretty but she's getting there. Humidity was up around 80% in the basement. Now that the grow tent(2'X4'X5') and exhaust (6" Active Air w/ Controller) is hooked up, humidity is now around 60% and declining. Temp around 80'F. Missing a carbon filter, but don't think it's necessary because exhaust runs out to a window.

420-magazine-mobile1306711165.jpg

Humidity in grow room around 60-80%. How do I lower it??? Please anyone. I have a couple damp it buckets in the grow room. Exhaust is at 100%. My tower fan is on and oscillating. I have on order a small dehumidifier. But in the mean time I'd like to lower humidity.

Beginning of week 12. 4th week of flower. Continue using FF feeding schedule and doses. Plus cal mag. Did some pruning and rearranging of the colas. Got rid of some tiny buds that's weren't producing. I got rid of my tower fan and have 2- 6" clip on fans. I also added 4-100W CFLs. I take her outside every 3 days or so because I don't have to much air being forced into my basement. So I believe there might be some CO2 missing in her diet.
420-magazine-mobile1428825408.jpg
420-magazine-mobile815236524.jpg
420-magazine-mobile73784787.jpg

Missed that it's on order. When it comes in just stick it in the basement. I have mine at 50%
I've thought about collecting the water it makes for the plants. Maybe in the future I'll try it.

Nice grow dude!!
Humidity in a field stone foundation is a bitch. Do you have a dehumidifier?

Thanks man. Have any grows going yourself? I realize I titled this grow New England outdoors. But now it's more like New England Indoors/outdoors. I have a dehumidifier on order. Should be here this weekend. Also ordered a 4lb Damprid bucket. Just incase.

I do! I'm on to my 2nd grow now since it's become legal. All indoors tho, I have nowhere to grow outside.

420-magazine-mobile1924047143.jpg

I built a 4x4 room in the basement, insulated it, vented it and lined it with mylar. It's funny reading all these threads about cooling rooms, I had to put a space heater in mine and heated it up to April lol
My buddy is giving me his tent so I'll use that for veg and this will be my flower room. So far I've just used up the bag seed I've collected to learn on. All this is bag but from the dispensary in Framingham.
Not shown..
1 Bubble Kush, 1 Power Skunk, 1 Girl scout cookie and I have 2 Sour Diesel mixed with Jedi Kush that haven't popped yet.
I'm going to start a grow journal soon.

I do! I'm on to my 2nd grow now since it's become legal. All indoors tho, I have nowhere to grow outside.

420-magazine-mobile1924047143.jpg

I built a 4x4 room in the basement, insulated it, vented it and lined it with mylar. It's funny reading all these threads about cooling rooms, I had to put a space heater in mine and heated it up to April lol
My buddy is giving me his tent so I'll use that for veg and this will be my flower room. So far I've just used up the bag seed I've collected to learn on. All this is bag but from the dispensary in Framingham.
Not shown..
1 Bubble Kush, 1 Power Skunk, 1 Girl scout cookie and I have 2 Sour Diesel mixed with Jedi Kush that haven't popped yet.
I'm going to start a grow journal soon.

Dope man. Nice room. You need a med card to buy from that dispensary ?

Back
Top Bottom