Crop King's Feminized Purple Kush - New England Outdoors

Im not flowering those yet. Im going to let them go for as long as i can outside while im finishing my grow room. I started flowering 2 by buying a yeny and putting them inside. But i bought a LED light though. For the flowering stage. Wanted to experiment with LEDs before my bigger grow room. Dont know if ill want hps or LEDs or maybe both.

Cool man. I've grown before with HPS. Reliable. But LEDs now, can't beat it. It's good on electricity If I could grow indoors, I'd switch over to the LEDs. My wife won't let me grow indoors because of the kids.

Cool man. I've grown before with HPS. Reliable. But LEDs now, can't beat it. It's good on electricity If I could grow indoors, I'd switch over to the LEDs. My wife won't let me grow indoors because of the kids.

Sorry on the last message i meant to put bought a tent. Idk how i put yeny lol. But thats understandable. I wouldnt either. But you atleast got outside! Better than nothing.
Its just my girlfriend and myself and she also smokes so works out. We have been spending to much at the recreational dispensaries. So hopefully i learn how to use my LED quick.

Seen this. Has no frame says a reviewer.
420-magazine-mobile1617965143.jpg

This is not bad at all. Maybe theres some on amazon with framing look around im sure you can find one. I might just look into one since my grow room might take me a few weeks to finish and order my lights and what not.

Crop Kings- Feminized Purple Kush- New England Outdoors

Week 5 shots , flushing today. Using FF schedule feedings I'm going to continue with the vege dose which I believe would be week 4 on FF. Once I start Force flowering I'll switch to week 5 feedings
420-magazine-mobile1703834604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1838341842.jpg

Crop Kings- Feminized Purple Kush- New England Outdoors

Dropped 2 big fan leaves that were blocking sun light to the bottom halve. I left those top two, didn't think it was necessary yet.
IMG_57777.JPG

420-magazine-mobile642104314.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1494579360.jpg

Week 7 shots. Continuing with week 4 dose on FF Feeding Schedule. I'll be purchasing a small grow tent soon to go with the 400W HPS I obtained. Now that a grow room is in the picture. I'll be holding off a bit before I force flower her. Been training her, I'm totally new at this too.

Looking good! What do you do with those small branches that are just starting? My CKS WW has a load of them and I don't know if they would be very productive.

The small branches in between ? Or the ones at the top two main nodes ? I kinda started LST late and it was my first time experimenting with it. My idea was to end up with a lot of colas instead of one. Just last night she spent the night for 12 hours in my basement. No grow room yet. Suppose to be in sometime this week. So it's officially in flowering stage. Hopefully they all even up. That's my ultimate goal. .

Looking good! What do you do with those small branches that are just starting? My CKS WW has a load of them and I don't know if they would be very productive.

........... if there's sufficient light source there. And penetrates evenly across a flat canopy. I believe it should be more productive. All depends on how long you veg too. Size wise.

Back
Top Bottom