Crop King's Feminized Purple Kush - New England Outdoors

Hey Mike10, hope your grow is going better than mine. So I did end up getting the meter and after loading up with fertz, I was reading at 5.5. Now after giving its weekly dose (including CalMag) I have the top leaves cracking and feeling a bit dry. Nute burn ? Humidity? Or over watering ? I'll load some pictures later.

Im having some issues as well. Im getting this weird black dot on my leaves. Only a few but have no idea what it is. I had a grape vine around that was getting fungus so i moved it. 5.5 is not that bad bit should go up a bit. I dont think nute burn. Some of my leaves seem dry as well. If you find out let me know. Still learning here. Other than that your plant is looking healthy.

Im having some issues as well. Im getting this weird black dot on my leaves. Only a few but have no idea what it is. I had a grape vine around that was getting fungus so i moved it. 5.5 is not that bad bit should go up a bit. I dont think nute burn. Some of my leaves seem dry as well. If you find out let me know. Still learning here. Other than that your plant is looking healthy.

Hey Mike10, have you sprayed any fungicide/pesticide agent? BraicaBrick did mention about the winds and hail we had yesterday. Weather has been a bit rough. But I'm eager to check what my ph is in the soil too. I just topped it too and was planning on flushing.

As many as possible really. I just started force flowering mine outside the other day. I wanted to start end of April so I can be flowering in the summer sun (July+August). Done before It gets too cold. Honestly, it's my first grow season in New England. Definitely no expert, just always down to help

Hey Mike10, have you sprayed any fungicide/pesticide agent? BraicaBrick did mention about the winds and hail we had yesterday. Weather has been a bit rough. But I'm eager to check what my ph is in the soil too. I just topped it too and was planning on flushing.

No i did not spray anything. Does not look like my plants caught any fungus. Ill check how they look when i get home. I live in seattle Washington. Weather has been a bit weird but the sun has finally been out a couple days. So im hoping they start exploding with growth. I just fed a couple of them with fox farm nutes. Ive topped all my plants and lst them.

As many as possible really. I just started force flowering mine outside the other day. I wanted to start end of April so I can be flowering in the summer sun (July+August). Done before It gets too cold. Honestly, it's my first grow season in New England. Definitely no expert, just always down to help

Hey braicabrick. This year i was thinking of force flowering mine as well. Here in washington it starts raining and gets too cold to finish. Im building a grow room in a shed i have and insulated and then drywall. Ill keep them outside as long as i can and then finish them in the grow room. Hopefully wont hurt them by being outside and putting under leds for last weeks of flower

Oh man. So much to learn about. I'm gonna give mine about another month. Then force it.

Oh man. So much to learn about. I'm gonna give mine about another month. Then force it.

How big are your plants? I started flowering 2 of mine already. I have 15 plants in total. Medical card allows me to grow that many.
I bought a small tent that fits in my room and started flowering. They are about as big as yours. You can flower about 3 to 4 weeks into veg. Just depends how big you want them.

Yeah, had some decent hail. This one I have outdoors(Unknown Strain). Started April 26, slow start but growing alright now.
0627171738a.jpg
0627170640.jpg

I've only done a top scratch of Nitro Bat Guano and Oregonism XL

I just realized this is braicabrick plants lol sorry. Nice for it being outside. Ill post some of my outdoor.

How big are your plants? I started flowering 2 of mine already. I have 15 plants in total. Medical card allows me to grow that many.
I bought a small tent that fits in my room and started flowering. They are about as big as yours. You can flower about 3 to 4 weeks into veg. Just depends how big you want them.

420-magazine-mobile202478720.jpg
From this morning. What you think ?

Yours are looking nice dude. How are you force flowering them ?

Im not flowering those yet. Im going to let them go for as long as i can outside while im finishing my grow room. I started flowering 2 by buying a yeny and putting them inside. But i bought a LED light though. For the flowering stage. Wanted to experiment with LEDs before my bigger grow room. Dont know if ill want hps or LEDs or maybe both.

Back
Top Bottom