Curious about flower leaves

Sak4ever

Yo, good day/ evening. I'm new to this growing shit and have a few questions. Early on in veg, I noticed fan leaves were blocking bud sites, so I chopped them. Had I not, would I have gotten yield. About a week left until chop. She looks great, just curious as what are fan leaves purpose and should I left them on

A fan leaves purpose is to transfer light to energy and store food for the plant, if the fan leaf is blocking growth and can not be moved out the way I also cut them. I usually do not do this until mid veg more then early veg as I like the plant to be putting out leaves at a good rate before ever cutting them. Just cutting a few leaves is nothing I ever worry about and often do

Yo, good day/ evening. I'm new to this growing shit and have a few questions. Early on in veg, I noticed fan leaves were blocking bud sites, so I chopped them. Had I not, would I have gotten yield. About a week left until chop. She looks great, just curious as what are fan leaves purpose and should I left them on
Yo I like ur style. Sale me seeds...I've been lucky findings them in bags I buy

Yo I like ur style. Sale me seeds...I've been lucky findings them in bags I buy
If you need seeds then please look at the site sponsors section. Reputable vendors there that you can purchase seeds from. Members aren't going to sell seeds on here.

Back
Top Bottom