Should I continue to prune?

Kentuckysfinest

420 Member
1st time grower here was wondering now that I've kicked over into bloom should I continue to prune the bigger fan leaves blocking the light. Just curious because they have gotten much bigger in the last week....

1st pic is female
2nd is Male

2nd question about how long will I need to wait for mature seeds to produce it's been 8 days
20180907_121319.jpg

20180907_120848.jpg

Did u pollinate the female, can't see if the male is popping pollen yet

Once pollination hits, takes a few days to see the hairs change to red, and seeds start forming pretty fast
Takes 5 weeks for the seeds to mature, or a bit more

I trim if needed in flower, just don't over due it till late in flower

1st time grower here was wondering now that I've kicked over into bloom should I continue to prune the bigger fan leaves blocking the light. Just curious because they have gotten much bigger in the last week....

1st pic is female
2nd is Male

2nd question about how long will I need to wait for mature seeds to produce it's been 8 days
20180907_121319.jpg

20180907_120848.jpg

What @Chris Scorpio said holds true for me too. About 5 weeks to produce viable seeds, on a regular flower feed schedule. I wait until stretch has ended to defol, about 3 weeks, and take what covers bud sites or blocks any airflow.
Your plants looks great btw!:welldone::goodluck:

So I wont be getting any seed from growing this Male individually by himself?

Males make pollen, it's all they do in the process as the pollinated flowers on the female are what make seeds.

So I wont be getting any seed from growing this Male individually by himself?
20180910_134349.jpg
Lol

No

Biology 101
Male impregnates female, female grows baby, baby hatches, males life is ruined forever...

Lol

Something like that

You need to take pollen from the male and brush it on the female
Or
Keep in same room and the will get JIGGY in there own, but all of her will get pregnant

1st pic is female
2nd is Male

I'd pull the branches apart to let in more light. Make it bushier.

Back
Top Bottom