D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Dolato pics
20171029_083009.jpg
20171029_083027.jpg
20171029_083017.jpg

A very pretty bud DK. Glistening with frost. Hadn't seen your green version before...mine was dark green until late flower then turned nearly all purple. Have to agree with you on the effect. CareStaker recently mentioned same. The lack of euphoric elevating effects left me uninterested even though it checked all other boxes. But the Dosido combines with other cultivars very nicely....especially the ones with more sativa. Great job growing her nevertheless. :clap: :Namaste:

A very pretty bud DK. Glistening with frost. Hadn't seen your green version before...mine was dark green until late flower then turned nearly all purple. Have to agree with you on the effect. CareStaker recently mentioned same. The lack of euphoric elevating effects left me uninterested even though it checked all other boxes. But the Dosido combines with other cultivars very nicely....especially the ones with more sativa. Great job growing her nevertheless. :clap: :Namaste:
Thank you brother. The strain is very nice for not having that uppity thump. The flavor is fantastic and she lays me down easy. Think ill run this one one more time and hit it with the grape romulan / huckleberry soda pollen. See if we cant get some uppity thumps to vo along with this frosty frost.

Very crafty haha saving the rom/huck pollen. At least you got something out of it. Will save you another pair for another try. :Namaste:
Not only did I save pollen I kept a cut. ;)
Damn things had my laundry room stanking of cougar piss. I got serious plans brother. I had to hit noah as well. ;)

Hope she has buds like that finished one you posted.. so sparkly and glistening!
Thanks for stoping by brother.
Yes sir from ihg. Lemon cleaner, kerosene, and some rotting flesh. Yup
Dude your in for a treat. ;)
Way to grow brother.

Sure thing man, youve got some pretty ladies in your garden.. interested in the strains you grow so thank you for sharing! Oh rotting flesh.. thats her nasty funk smell haha. Love that description.. i cant wait to try her, im so glad i chose her for my freebie. I feel like i hit the freebie jackpot lol.

Haha the freebie jackpot. ;)
Some of my faves come to me a freebies.
The dela is one off the top of head.
Youb never know. Ihg seems to be making legit beans. Everything is covered in frost.

They have some good genetics thats for sure.. my other lady in the tent is a slurricane. Shes real nice too.. smells like blueberry pie!

Have a question for ya.. how long did you let noah go before you harvested her the first time? Wondering if i should start backbuilding now or wait another week. Thanks dusty!
The first one was pulled at exactly eight weeks from flip and I let second one go nine. I prefer the flowers at eight. The flavor is better and she will give a nice spark to the meds.;)

Slurrie start here too. :) Dusteeee! :rofl: I just love typing that. :hug:
Oh snap slurrie at stakers. Just in time fpr winter.
Were just having a cold snap here. It has been fookin 80° and 30° today.
Just gotta love it.
STAAAAAAAAAKER;)

Back
Top Bottom