D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Ohh ok sweet.. too many abbreviations get used on here. Goes right over my head lol.. thanks man! I let my noah go for 55 days and she will be chopped this weekend. Maybe 62 since flipping to 12/12, cant remember. I feel like the nutes i use make the trichs take longer to go cloudy.. ill see clears then ambers the next day and im like wtf?? Haha

Hello my dustiest of dusty brothers. Just popping in to wish you and yours all the very best. Just found about our good friend Cajun. ☹️
My very best British brother. Hows the hecks have you been. I was honestly thinking about you dirty and skunny the other day. Hoping yall are doing very well.
I have not heard about Cajun.
Dont have a good feeling about it tho.

Man I hope the hollidaze season finds you in pefferct shape.
Many hugs and much love from mine to yours my brother.

My very best British brother. Hows the hecks have you been. I was honestly thinking about you dirty and skunny the other day. Hoping yall are doing very well.
I have not heard about Cajun.
Dont have a good feeling about it tho.

Man I hope the hollidaze season finds you in pefferct shape.
Many hugs and much love from mine to yours my brother.

I very sad to pass on this news to you dusty , Cajun has passed away ☹️

Update on the garden. The misses is a sativa diva. So she loves the blackberry.
So we will keep a cut till I find something she likes better. Also going to keep a cut of Noah's Ark. Sooo I started up a batch of new testers. ;)
We have pineapple express x vortex, strawberry cookies, blueberry skunk x vortex, and a Legacy Haze. The legacy was made by good buddy Triggle , and the rest weee made by D.K. all are up except the blue skunk. I went straight into root riots.
20171221_203316.jpg

About ten days ago purple animal kush poppes her head up.
20171221_203341.jpg

The noah
20171221_203351.jpg

The blackberry
20171221_203346.jpg

New dela one generation back from the last seed. Theres sour in there and im gonna find it.
20171221_180606.jpg

Had a late night getting sticky fingers from this dolato.
20171221_203245.jpg
20171221_203153.jpg

Happy holidaze everyone.

Those are some very frosty plants brother. Beautiful!
Thank you my good sir.

Ohh ok sweet.. too many abbreviations get used on here. Goes right over my head lol.. thanks man! I let my noah go for 55 days and she will be chopped this weekend. Maybe 62 since flipping to 12/12, cant remember. I feel like the nutes i use make the trichs take longer to go cloudy.. ill see clears then ambers the next day and im like wtf?? Haha
Yup, im only 36 but grew up in the middle of nowhere. Im way behind on technology. These darn kids and their gadgets. Where do they get those wonderful toys.
Trics are funny. I havent put batteries in my hand held microscope for years. I just watch the flowers and pic when they look ready to me. I always try and grow a clone so if I do pick to late I can get it on the next run.

Lots going on your way DK....always enjoy seeing your projects & plants. Dolato looks frosty & perfect for the holidays. Merry Christmas. :passitleft: :Namaste:
Thanks brother. What a Christmas present. ;)
Blueskunk not gonna go. Potted up the strawberry cookie and pineapple vortex.
Merry Christmas.

I know right. When the smoke fills the room, it smells vaguely like vomit. LOL! Lip smacking stuff. NYC Diesel is a prime example of this.

Back
Top Bottom