D.W.C. Build Almost Done

Hey COFinest, I'm late to the party as normal but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your hard work on both the grow and the updates. You're a dedicated grower and i for one realize how much effort that it takes. I only hope that one day my state wakes up and smells the coffee. But until then I request your permission to live vicariously through you! Again great job and best of luck on a great continuing project!
Thank you for taking the time to go threw my info. I appreciate Your support. I hope your state does as well. Its sad to still see money greed and power that sates and governments choose over people well being. I wish you the best and thanks again for your support. If there is ever anything I can d to help please post away.

I am back from 420 heaven. It was a blast Letting Fellow growers at the cup for two days know about how awesome 420mag and the people on it is and we all know what company put on the cup (I was reppin lol) They tried to get me to go over to the dark side and check them out... 2 middle fingers I am 420mag only baby. Sorry I am a little medicated at the moment. (and that's a under statement) I am grinning like joker on the 1st batman movie. I hope you all had a great 420 weekend. Back to business. I am moving veg room all around and prepping flower room for two more plants. I have a new LED light coming and going to see if it is a real deal as well as show who ever else wants to see it in action as well. I will post more about it when it arrives.

Thank you for taking the time to go threw my info. I appreciate Your support. I hope your state does as well. Its sad to still see money greed and power that sates and governments choose over people well being. I wish you the best and thanks again for your support. If there is ever anything I can d to help please post away.

I'm afraid in Missouri the only reason a (R) State Senator is supporting a LIMITED Medicinal Marijuana Bill is because his son is afflicted with severe Epilepsy and has a personal stake in the vote.

I am back from 420 heaven. It was a blast Letting Fellow growers at the cup for two days know about how awesome 420mag and the people on it is and we all know what company put on the cup (I was reppin lol) They tried to get me to go over to the dark side and check them out... 2 middle fingers I am 420mag only baby. Sorry I am a little medicated at the moment. (and that's a under statement) I am grinning like joker on the 1st batman movie. I hope you all had a great 420 weekend. Back to business. I am moving veg room all around and prepping flower room for two more plants. I have a new LED light coming and going to see if it is a real deal as well as show who ever else wants to see it in action as well. I will post more about it when it arrives.

Sounds like you had a good time! Well done my friend for reppin 420 to the fullest!
Garden looking beautiful as per usual. Keep it up my friend

I'm afraid in Missouri the only reason a (R) State Senator is supporting a LIMITED Medicinal Marijuana Bill is because his son is afflicted with severe Epilepsy and has a personal stake in the vote.

Sounds about right... Most people don't get it until it hits home for them...

CO can't wait for the fireworks to begin on that big girl and also interested in the new light!
:bigtoke:

That's how it gets started buddy. one little change at a time. Texas is the same, we'll probably be the last state to even consider it.

I bet that 420 fest was a blast.

it was but at same time sad that it was not 420mag cup. I did let everyone i talked two for the two days I was there know to come check out this site.

Man I been slacking on my posting in my threads. I am doing a edit on a update video. I was going to take pic but way to many so video would work best for this update. i should be done with edit and I will let it upload over night. So tomorrow it should be up and running. I am moving flower room tent around Friday or Saturday to make room for another 5'x5' flower tent. After Monster Train scrog is done I will move the big scrog over too 5x5 tent and move in the 112 gallon and 60 gallon R.D.W.C into the 10x5 tent. If all go's well there will be 8+ strains going at all times. I will be setting the flower times up to where there is a grow finishing every two weeks. As you know we can not control when they are done so give or take. On to other news.. next week I am starting some temp test on some D.W.C and placement. I might just throw some train clones in some 5gal buckets to veg a bit and throw in flower to make some room in cloner for the eight new strains growing. Until next time same bat channel. Happy Growing and Keep It Growing Green.

Hey CO, just uploaded some pics with request for topping advice and any other recommendations anyone might have. Thanks in advance! :peace:
I think I did two videos on topping. I will do some pic

At about 10:40 into the video you mentioned some Hawaiian Haze. Is that Hawaiian Skunk Haze from Herbie's? I have a bunch myself and would love to see how well they do for you.

And your Scrog is just insane. Hard to believe that's only one plant. Nice job man!
Thank you. Yes its H.S.H from Herbie's. I plan to take the best male and take some pollen then when Big Buds and Flo go out side I will get some Pollen on them for some seed's. Train is a good plant to monster scrog for the main reason it takes for ever to finish flowering so you have lots of time and I might add is a very easy plant to clone and grow. I knew people would have a hard time believing it was one plant so I try and show the under side every time lol. I have seen many many people cheat and put two plants in one pot to cut down on the veg time to get that size. I always love when its time to flower a Long term veg mother. Big buds and FLO are going to be WAY BIGGER then the Train Monster lol.

You do great things for people in need Professor! The world could use more compassionate people like yourself. The Monster Train Wreck is Out-Fcking-Standing! One day I hope to have one in scrog that rivals her. "Keep the Green side Up" :bravo: :adore:

Big bud outside would be epic. I love seeing the sheer volume of plants you have. It makes me very jealous.

Back
Top Bottom