D.W.C. Build Almost Done

Just got done placing order from ! Buy Cannabis Seeds Online - Herbies Seeds Updated:15th Feb 2014 - Cheap Marijuana Seeds UK Day # 1. I will post and report how the order turns out. I have done my orders from another company in past with never having a problem and 99 too 100% seeds popped. I thought I would give Herbies a try. I am a little nervous trying someone new for me. I will hope for the best. I hope none will be crushed. Right after I ordered I read some post here and seen a few orders with crushed seeds. fingers crossed Three L.E.D lights ordered as well. I will order the forth in a week or so. I had to spread the money around. Seeds where 300$ L.E.D where $1900. I will post the stash I pick up from my grow store later. Thanks for reading and as always Happy Growing To All..

you should be okay bro I heard good things about herbies that's the seedbank im going to order from in a bout a month im gunna go with big bang cus its a easy strain for beginners lol

Thanks good to hear good stuff about Herbies. I got Bomb ice,Bomb THC,Bomb Widow,Bomb Berry and got FREE: 1 x World Of Seeds Strawberry Blue FEMINISED SEED, 2 x Delicious Cotton Candy FEMINISED SEEDS, 3 x Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice FEMINISED SEEDS, 10 x Hawaiian Skuk Haze REGULAR SEEDS

Was running low on growing supply made a run to my grow shop. I got some new toys and some new stuff to try growing with. My Fox farm ocean has worked great for seedlings on up to mothers. I have always seam to burn seedlings a little and clones so I bought so Warrior to do 50/50 mix for seedlings and clones. Want to see if that will stop the nute stress they go threw. Will post what I find out. I have 9 clones going and a ton of seeds coming. I will do some test on clones to see what mix works better.
20140215_210758.jpg
I also got some 5 gallon pots today. I use 7 gallon for my mother or a grow that I want to veg for 6 months.
20140215_210829.jpg
I read about this lime stuff to add to soil that will allow me to not have to ever ph my water. I will report what I find out on that.
20140215_210853.jpg
And my mixing table and two new toys to play with.
20140215_210930.jpg
20140215_211005.jpg

Thank KaBloom. That helps me to hear good reviews . I am In USA. I read three postings about crushed seeds. That just has me a little nervous with the amount I ordered.

So far only the light meter is working. My soil is dry that I know It said it was dry. We will see when I water all the girls on Tuesday then I will post what meter says. I am going to get a blulab I think we will see.

If you live in CO then you will understand this right now. THIS is why I grow indoors. Man three windy nights in a row. 50mph pulse winds where i am at. Sounds like my freaking house is going to blow down.

Thank you Johny. They came out of my cigar walk in humidor that was at my shop I closed. I thought I would keep them In use.

Update. Girls looking ok. Big is having a problem I have not yet found what it is. Flo has had a stump in growth. Other then that its Happy Growing for me. I just got a email saying my seed order has been sent. It said 5 too 10 days. Let the waiting game begin. Nothing on my L.E.D light order. Here's the nine trimmings off Train mother. I have a hard time trowing cuttings away but the train clones are starting to get out of control lol 14 and counting.
20140218_040616.jpg
20140218_040646.jpg
Here Big Buds. she has good growth. I did top her awhile ago. She starting to not look so good. Got me a little worried.
20140218_040706.jpg
20140218_040723.jpg
20140218_040737_2_.jpg
20140218_040747.jpg
20140218_040813.jpg
Here is Flo. She is looking good. She has had a stump in growth.
20140218_040803.jpg
And now for Train Wreck mother. She is doing awesome. I added another two bulbs above her. Shes hogging six bulbs now. I am thinking of Flowering her and let a clone take her place. Do a good scrog on her should bring half pounder or more. Or I will Veg her for another two or thee months to make her a pounder lol. Either way shes taking a lot of real estate.
20140218_040835.jpg

For got one more thing. For all you in Colorado I closed down my shop and I have lots of glass and water pipes to get rid off. Message me if your in need.

I will be messaging you about this, and responding to your other message, as soon as the board lets me. Looks like I need more posts. Thanks!

So far on the meter the PH and the light strength are working. I forgot to use it when I gave the girls water last night. I will check tonight and see what it says.
20140219_005142.jpg
20140219_005235.jpg
20140219_005458.jpg
20140219_005511.jpg

Tonight I am going to see if I am as lucky as last time cloning. Its 7 days I hope I got some roots like last time. I did the same as last time. I used Old Age Kelp. I sprayed the leafs and the rapid rooters every day like last time. So far as of last night the where nice and green with some new growth going on. I am sure I will have nine more baby girls soon. Not like I need them but I still love them the same. With how easy Train wreck clones and lives I just might try to make baby's with Train and THC. I will call her The THC Train LOL. Ice Train would be good too. Well I am trying to get my own L.E.D Privet label lights made. Not been that easy. So many company's and styles to chose from. Not even on the color yet lol. I will keep posting what is going on with that. I think I will have a few made in a week. So that's what they are saying. The shipping to get them to me is freaking crazy that is where some of the high price's are coming from. Don't let the big price tag fool you. As all ways thank you for giving your time to read my post and Happy Growing To You All..

OK update number 5. I gave the girls a extra gallon on h2o on top of what I normally give them and BIG grew like two inch WOW. Flo did not really grow up but filled in big time. They look a lot more happy. Big has had a problem with her leafs. Still have not found out whats going on but she is still growing good.I will see from now on if the extra water will fix the problem. I am going crazy waiting for my seeds to show up. From what every one has said about the time frame they should be here in a day or two if all go's well. As far as the clones they are looking good. No roots as of last night :( I am hope they root real soon I am going to need the space for the seeds lol. Let the space war begin. I have no clue about my L.E.D lights I have ordered. they should be here by Friday or Monday. I will post as soon as the hit my door step.

Ok back to pic. Here's Big buds and FLO one day after giving the extra water.
20140220_034105.jpg
20140220_034110.jpg
Now back to the meter. I tested the light side of the meter and it seams to work good. Here's the pic of it on Big and FLO.
20140220_035336.jpg
20140220_035351.jpg
Now so far the PH,Light, are working. I read the Manuel about the water part. I dont think it will work for indoors. It says you really have to make the soil,dirt muddy. Really means you would have to flood the pots. I do not do that with my girls. Now when it comes time to do a flush I will try it.

Back
Top Bottom