Dabmonster's 4x4 1000W Purple Kush x Diesel x Skunk #1 From Seed

Today is day 19 from seed, I gave them a watering yesterday with distilled water at 6.2 PH. Tonight I noticed on some fan leaves have light yellowing spots and the edges are drying out and curling upward. I'm thinking PH is a little too low and/or I'm having a cal/mag deficiency... Gonna pick some up soon and try a 6.4-6.5 PH next watering.

Day 14 Photos:
IMG_20348.JPG
IMG_20378.JPG
IMG_203611.JPG
IMG_20358.JPG

I plan to build some type of frame that will go around my space to help me tie the girls down. I thought about the smart pots not being very sturdy but I've seen guys that build a frame from pvc or something that they use for lst. As for the leaf curl, what are the temps like? My girls had some great issues early on, and it was from the heat. Molasses is a good source of cal/ mag, but never heard of it being used in veg.

Day 21 from seed:

3 weeks from seed hell yeah! Tonight is the first feeding with ~1/2 strength nutrients. I'm using the GH Flora series along with Floralicious Plus. Also applied some LST to the ones with sufficient growth. I got two little guys in the back ready to be tied down as soon as they develop a couple more nodes and a stronger stalk. Yesterday I did an experiment and ran tap water (7.7 PH) through some FFOF to test the runoff PH. The water that came out the other side was 6.6.. Holy shit! the soil drops PH by a whole 1.0-1.1. Today I fed at a PH of 7.3 to hopefully counter the acidity in the FFOF. That's it for tonight keep posted as these girls blow up!!

So here is 3 weeks (21 days) from seed.
I'm hoping they will show sex soon and all turn out females :D

IMG_207111.JPG
IMG_207410.JPG
IMG_207213.JPG

LST Side View:
IMG_207011.JPG
IMG_206914.JPG

Little Guys:
IMG_207310.JPG

Family Photo:
IMG_206811.JPG

I believe the leaf curling and yellow spotting on Kush #1 was a PH problem but hopefully I fixed that.
Stay tuned for more!!
:peace::peace::peace::peace:

Whatsup all, been super busy with recently but was able to get a full days work of gardening in yesterday. A couple of my plants continued to show worsening symptoms of brown spotting on the older fan leaves so I gave em all a flush and they all looked 758947391% better within the hour. I ran 2x 5 gal. buckets of water, and threw in some air stones. I used 30 ml/5gal of Botanicare's Clearex to do the flush and experimented with the PH (from 6.5 - 6.8) to see the difference in runoff for each plant and was pretty pleased with the results. I was getting 6.3 - 6.5 runoff through flushed FFOF which is what I wanted in the beginning when i was pumping 6.2 water through this acidic ass soil... Note to self: definitely going with coco next cycle. They look fucking awesome today.. These girls are really bushing out with nice thick stalks and tight node structure.. they are so nice and perky!

So here are some pics from Day 28. I'm still debating on if i should throw a screen on them or just top them. I'm on a time crunch for harvesting because my house is being auctioned off by the bank and I just don't know how much time I have left. I would appreciate any methods / techniques on the most efficient harvest in a little amount of time from any of you experienced growers out there. Should I just top em and just let em go?

Day 28 Update:
IMG_21068.JPG
IMG_21087.JPG
IMG_21058.JPG
IMG_21078.JPG
IMG_21049.JPG
Awesome Node Structure:
IMG_210311.JPG
IMG_210211.JPG

Family Shot:
DAY_285.JPG

Stay posted folks!

if you are on a limited time schedule I would start to flower your plants as soon as possible. I am unsure of how long each one of your strains takes to flower but you are most likely looking at 60-75 days of flowering.

Today is day 42 and the beginning of week 6. Planning to flip next week on 9/18. Seeing lots of healthy new growth and the tops are coming out nicely. I switched up their food with some new stuff on my last watering and they are loving it. I lollipopped em and got a chance to even out the canopy to get that sea going.. shits looking dopeeeeee......

IMG_21649.JPG
IMG_21627.JPG
IMG_21657.JPG
IMG_216811.JPG
IMG_21679.JPG
IMG_21606.JPG
IMG_21617.JPG

IMG_21727.JPG

IMG_215810.JPG

More gardening soon.. Goodnight for now
IMG_21736.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom