DankestBuds Basic Soil Mystery Strain Grow Journal 2018

DankestBuds

420 Member
Hullo everyone, hope you're all doing well! :welcome: I'm super stoked now that cannabis is legal in Canada, so broke out the old Chinese knock-off grow tent! Started this little fella like 4 or 5 months ago but stayed so small because minimal sunlight on her window ledge plus colder weathers imo. She's a fighter though I can tell! Think she is infinitely happier in her new home :)

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Counting today Sunday December 16th as Day #1 in ideal conditions
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
If soil... what is in your mix? Walmart grade Promix aw yuss
If soil... What size pot? Oh jeez, like a foot wide by 9 inch tall with plans to expand
Size of light? small (not sure on exact wattage-prolly 40ish)
Is it aircooled? one small fan
Temp of Room/cab? Little on the cool side, not worried. Plan to get space heater.
RH of Room/cab? Maybe later
PH of media or res? Maybe later
Any Pests? Nah, but if I get spider mites again I'll be kinda bothered tbh.
How often are you watering? When the pot feels light and/or the leaves juust start to droop
Type and strength of ferts used? No ferts yet but still have my lineup of High Output Garden and Seastorm and some other goodies that should result in some mad gains.

I've decided to name her Melody. Think it sounds nice, plus my last ex thought it was a lame name for a plant so here we go.
Plans to top her and aim for a mainline type style which may morph as time goes on. Maybe experiment more with low and high stress training. As long as I can make as much use of the space I have. Goal of making a positive name for myself in the 420forum community.

Stay golden yo

Welcome aboard

Couple tips.....

Pics with lights off, much easier to see

Mo light = mo buds.... What is yer light, looks small, think about adding more to really boost that baby. And about 20-24" away is a good distance assuming that's an led grow light

Good luck

Hey Chris, thanks for the welcome. Appreciate the feedback, sorry about the pics. Are you doing a grow currently? I see lots of links in your tag I plan to explore :)

Haha yeah that led is tiny but seems to bring out the crystals. Already ordered a new 600w Philzon led off amazon, just need a carbon filter and stealth fan for flower cycle.

Mo light is hecka better- to an extent imo. Just don't wanna fry em lol.

Cheers, taker easy

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom