Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Sweet pictures dankdreamer. :high-five: She showed off nicely for you. Love that shade of purple. :dreamy:

Pretty addictive to grow, aren't they? :cheesygrinsmiley: Give her another couple days and her fans are gonna make prettier pictures, which I sense will make you very happy. :battingeyelashes:

There are still a lot of clear though too are yours like that?

Definately. I try to wait until they flush to cloudy, but if I spot amber all bets are off. :laughtwo: The clear help to add to the zippy buzz, IMO.

The rest of my girls are chugging along nicely. There's one more skunk Auto in here the rest are all photos but I figured I'd throw the pics in anyway..
6c75affc1252aa48affda54c2fa9f352.jpg
7706fb9e943f656ffafbd2371cecde92.jpg
0cba712728de601768b4429f3ba9666c.jpg
f7403db8ad39a1826ac0a000b9bc4a27.jpg

So are the trichromes all amber at that point? She is still drinking good water,and doesn't really look like she's done to me,but there are over 25%amber?? There are still a lot of clear too,this is my first go at these so any help or opinions would be appreciated.I already ordered another pack for outdoors so I wanna know what's best to get that nice giddy sativa effect.

Amber....:rofl:......I rarely see amber trichomes on any of my plants any earlier than 80-90 days. My DWC buckets are cursed with the long growing voodoo curse. ;)

Amber....:rofl:......I rarely see amber trichomes on any of my plants any earlier than 80-90 days. My DWC buckets are cursed with the long growing voodoo curse. ;)

Man! It's been since I had a soil harvest that I had one go 80-90 days. Lately all of my girls are finishing under 75 days. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. :laughtwo: The filled jars are meeting the need. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have a Malawi in my closet at the moment, entering her third week of what I suspect will be a 12 week flowering cycle. When she comes down 2 DDAs go right in behind her. :slide:

I have a Malawi in my closet at the moment, entering her third week of what I suspect will be a 12 week flowering cycle. When she comes down 2 DDAs go right in behind her. :slide:
Mmmmmm Purple!!!

Man! It's been since I had a soil harvest that I had one go 80-90 days. Lately all of my girls are finishing under 75 days. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. :laughtwo: The filled jars are meeting the need. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've given up trying to figure it out Sue. Last week one of my Stiltons was ambered up 15% so I chopped her even though she didn't have the mass I was hoping for. Now the other two are into the 80+ days and neither has amber. The large one is bulking up nicely 50/50 clear and cloudy, but the shorter one looks to be 2 weeks behind and mostly clear. :icon_roll:scratchinghead::loopy:

I've given up trying to figure it out Sue. Last week one of my Stiltons was ambered up 15% so I chopped her even though she didn't have the mass I was hoping for. Now the other two are into the 80+ days and neither has amber. The large one is bulking up nicely 50/50 clear and cloudy, but the shorter one looks to be 2 weeks behind and mostly clear. :icon_roll:scratchinghead::loopy:

I have been wondering if Sweet Seeds will cross DDA with the XL variety used in the CMXL... I think it is a Super Tai '98 elite clone, referenced on the breeder site. Though it looks like DDA's lineage is Big Devil XL auto and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers.
Just imagine the size though. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I have been wondering if Sweet Seeds will cross DDA with the XL variety used in the CMXL... I think it is a Super Tai ’98 elite clone, referenced on the breeder site. Though it looks like DDA's lineage is Big Devil XL auto and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers.
Just imagine the size though. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I've got one DDA in a hempy now, and four more Sweet Seeds beans from a mystery pack in dwc. Next week I'll put four more of their mystery beans in the 4x4 with my hps. Really hoping I don't get an xl version of anything. :rofl:

Nothing to do with the plant or temps just my personal agenda thing.

But, speaking of temperature, has anyone grown this strain enough times to have formulated an opinion as to whether or not it seems comfortable at (relatively significantly) lower temperatures than the average cannabis strain? By that I mean lower regardless of whether the lights are on or off, lol - someone screwed up in shipping and sent me the Arctic's scheduled temperature range :rolleyes3 .

I sort of expect more - and more severe - storms than usual, along with more "hotter than it should be, and for a lot longer" temperatures during the other seasons to "make up for it."

Anyway, I'm wanting to start another batch of various seedlings, but I'm concerned about the cold temperature.

EDIT: How about that, my 8,000ᵗʰ post.

Wowww.....what a bunch of lovely flowers friends!!! Stunning. :goodjob::volcano-smiley:

But, speaking of temperature, has anyone grown this strain enough times to have formulated an opinion as to whether or not it seems comfortable at (relatively significantly) lower temperatures than the average cannabis strain? By that I mean lower regardless of whether the lights are on or off, lol - someone screwed up in shipping and sent me the Arctic's scheduled temperature range :rolleyes3 .

I sort of expect more - and more severe - storms than usual, along with more "hotter than it should be, and for a lot longer" temperatures during the other seasons to "make up for it."

Anyway, I'm wanting to start another batch of various seedlings, but I'm concerned about the cold temperature.

EDIT: How about that, my 8,000ᵗʰ post.

Cold will always work against you TS. Aside from cold, I don't see any problems with other temps. I grow mine in an open closet, like a houseplant with great lights.

Congrats on 8,000 posts. You'll never catch up to me. :laughtwo:

I'm stopping in to share some of my outdoor pix from this winter!! I love this strain very yummy!!! Thanks to Sue I've been stocked up on them!!! . !!!The Devils Crack is all the purpleish Black buds and my 1 dark Devil was all green it's the last pic!!!!
e238a6b8449314995b0b9a72f2f61069.jpg
a159605bfd218b542f499077dbbee387.jpg
c318d9aa6ec25b907cec93c450580030.jpg
a40422cce3acddbdb540b6e8665210ae.jpg
abda86e9a19668e74e0431e5743206ed.jpg
a9ee1b44a5759bbec5cefe23c5f19d77.jpg

Wow! I don't believe anyone else got such deep purple from the Devil's Crack. Well done LTS! :high-five: That DDA may change as she goes on. My first one didn't go dark until the final two weeks. It didn't go bright purple, just a dirty purple, but by god, she was a potent lass.

My plants have been outside for the whole winter here in So Cal and they did great!!! I'm so excited to chop them in the next 2 weeks or so!!! They are all looking so great I planted 2 per pot and got excellent results!!!! So climate really doesn't make much of a difference with the autos here in So Cal this was my first time growing autos outside over winter it's been like 38 at night and up to 80 during the day and only 11 hours of light a day and they look amazing but they have taken a very long time to get where they are now!!! I'm going on Day 98 so about 3 weeks longer outside it's looking like!!!!

Wow! I don't believe anyone else got such deep purple from the Devil's Crack. Well done LTS! :high-five: That DDA may change as she goes on. My first one didn't go dark until the final two weeks. It didn't go bright purple, just a dirty purple, but by god, she was a potent lass.

Yeah they came out Black almost can't wait to try the smoke smells very close to dark Devil you can tell she's in there that deep piney lemon terp smell it has with deep undertones of a earthy dankness!!! The Devils Crack grew pretty much just 1 big cola on each plant about 3 feet tall very dense I will get a final weight and a average yield on each plant for reference!!! Smoke report to come soon never tried this strain before I'm excited!!! Thanks Sue your the best!!!! New Year new me!! I've put all the BS behind me and looking forward to a strictly weedy year!! Much love to all I will be back around again I've came out of my Slump of self loathing and depression!!!! Boo hoo poor me just don't work for me lol!!!! More like you dumbass get your shot together and stop fucking off!! Lol thanks everyone hope you all have a very fruitful year!!! Love-Love-Learn

The Dark Devil I popped is looking very Sativa Dominant never had such long leaves on any of my Dark Devils!! I wonder how she will smoke?? I'm hoping for that speedy outter body experience lol!'
b9a224ff5afdf6c98da29cd603549a55.jpg

Back
Top Bottom