Dark Devil Auto - Auto Feed System - 15 Liter Airpots - Shogun Fertilizers

Had a little peak today and almost all of them are completely through I'll be lowering the light tomorrow as it's quite far away at the minute
image7260.jpeg

So Tuesday just gone I got some more pictures of the growing girls and I also changed them to one of the LED lights from my other tent in flush
image7775.jpeg
image7776.jpeg

Didn't have enough room because the tent they are currently in is only 1m2 once I chop my other down I'll dry that in this tent and these will go into the other which is a lot bigger also it's giving me an over lap of 3 weeks currently ... So that means a crop every 5.5 weeks :Namaste:

So they're in there next and final pots which is a 15l airport the roots look amazing super white and healthy I upgraded the 8 pot system to 17 pots and had to get another pump etc but it's well worth it so I only make food once every 2 weeks and can leave them for days if needed knowing they are still watered etc I have topped 8 of the 17 plants once and will top 4 of them again to get a comparison of how this affects them and there yield

Some are showing the purple already which is great and 2 of the 17 are critical autos which I got free from the store and they asked me to give a review on them

They will be spending there days on 4/20 so plenty of light this will stay through the whole grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom