DB's First Grow, White Russian Clones and Mystery Bagseed

Have raised the lights some, humidity is a little better at 45% earlier on.

The changes that could be causing this are... 1 plant in the tent instead of multiple plants, lights too low, fan is on a lot more (cooltube) and is pulling humidity out?

Very busy with work atm, and house move... worst of it is may have to stop growing if we move due to space, at least til September, wtf :s

Lol, true.

Well the good news is that I've secured a new property, just waiting on credit checks to go through.

Has a garage built to the side of the house, with plenty of room for two tents (veg and flower... and eventually looking at making my own seeds, as experiment with silver worked nicely) and a side access door into the kitchen from there. Means we can still have house guests and not have issues.

Question is whether it will get too cold outside at night for the girls... was thinking if I go for an autoflower strain that takes 24/7 light it should make things simpler and they won't get cold... the height of the ceiling in the garage will also allow for heat dissipation, not that am expecting much, but over here if you have a hot roof you're fair game for a raid.

Humidity seems better now, not sure if the plant is very happy still though, felt happier with 3 or 4 in the tent :)

Moving last weekend of Jan, all I have to do now is find a way to sneak the lady past the assistants who are coming to help us move, muwahahahaa.

Had to crop her in the end, far from ideal, but still smokes better than the crap we would have to buy from some skanky little criminal.

Now got 2 Case Jones on the go, about 8 inches high and now out of the tent as move is one week away.

Keeping them under fluro to keep happy, then once into the new place will get a 2nd tent for flower and keep the DR80 for veg and propogation.

Hope all is well, Propa and co, will catch up at some point, but losing internet until sometime early Feb.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us and sorry you had to cut a bit early!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom