DB's First Grow, White Russian Clones and Mystery Bagseed

Was thinking about your advice on that just the other day when I had some time to do a bit more reading... my main mistakes were that I took some "expert" advice and knew too little.

My main lesson learned is to be more in touch with my grow than listening to generic advice. I have 6 clones ready to go and the rather sad looking mother.

Got my 30ppm colloidal silver, if I can produce a nice batch of fem seeds will be happier... not that fond of the cloning side of things, it makes too much work for me when I have so little time :s

I wish I could buy the excellent brand of coir of which you speak
But can relate to noosey neighbors, looking on one as a Geek
Stateside where I reside, compressed coir travels neat
In a pack upon my back, bicycling up the street

X-mas season approaches, parcels arrive at doors
When Mrs C George asks what's in there, call her a trifling whore
My methods may not suit you, and I don't want to bore
So my last say is find a way to coco. I'll say no more

Hahaha, that's fricken awesome, thanks :)

This weeks task is read up on the white russian cycle and ending a grow in general.

Just been to the gym for the first time in forever and feels good!

Got a few more crappo pics here... have to find a way to light them nicely to take some pics... may have to pull them out of the tent to shoot.

Ok... 2nd clone/mother is in the tent. Have sprayed 3 lower branches with 30ppm colloidal silver in the pursuit of fem seeds.

Here are the pics, will try to get more later... I also need to guess when to harvest. Trimmed some popcorn buds from the mystery seed and omg it was shit hot. I love it as it is, but have to see if I can get a proper magnifier.

Bagseed... seems to be going purple... any guesses anyone?

IMAG1452.jpg

Another bagseed shot

IMAG1458.jpg

WR

IMAG1460.jpg

WR

IMAG1461.jpg

Ordered a 400x microscope last night, decided that after all this effort should make sure that the weed is at its best.

Should arrive tomorrow and will check trichs tomorrow night, then see about maybe chopping the bagseed. Noticed purple on the stems as well now, interesting.

Thanks mate, feeling a bit clueless at the moment, but that should get resolved tomorrow.

Badly bent one of the White Russian branches early, so took it off for a smoke test... very potent and lovely cerebral high.

Tomorrow night will be trich tests and possibly the chop :)

Got some more pics to upload as well, but will do it all in one go.

Sherlock that I am, :idea: I detect a connection
:welldone::woohoo:

LMAO, damnit, you're right :goodjob:

USB camera arrived and I got 3 quick pics of the Russian trimmings I took... do these look "milky"? Hard to tell tbh.

Don't want to leave them later as not a couchlock fan so much, although i do sleep better with that effect it doesn't keep me clear the following day.

2805.jpg

3676.jpg

11095.jpg

Ok, part chopped them and dried them far too fast... the vent flap on my box with the weed in got pushed down and they got very dry.

Put to cure and hopefully a little moisture will even them out... failing that considering an uncut grape to add a little... no good fan leaves to use.

Some pics...

My poor White Russian mother... now 5 days in flower and been vegging on and off since August, and glad to be out of the box with 83w of CFL misery

IMAG1490.jpg

Chopped and lower buds left to mature on the pair of girls...

Mystery bagseed... with oddly purple leaves at the end

IMAG1492.jpg

and White Russian

IMAG1491.jpg

All three together

IMAG1493.jpg

Mystery bagseed

IMAG1497.jpg

IMAG1503.jpg

My best cola... which I promised to my wife :)

IMAG1508.jpg

Drying box... and some fine garden wire washing line

IMAG1511.jpg

I was using a dehumidifier in the box with a vent flap cut out but it had all day today 15 mins on, 15 mins off, with too much heat. I may be repeating myself but watching Jack Dee, Live at the Apollo on BBC iplayer :)

Thanks, my rhyming friend :)

After today will give them a half a squeeze at a time to see how they go.

Smelling a little "grassy" at the moment, but when you grind it it smells v good.

High is nice and clear, a little bit of body with it, but needs curing for sure.

Will update soon.

Ok... 6 days on and smelling a lot better.

Have taken the final parts of the plan down and they're hanging up to dry.

Made some hash with the aid of a plastic strainer, and was quite frankly super duper!

Am concerned that the 2 1/2 to 3 oz won't last til the next crop, but have the mother White Russian in the tent on flower for approx a week now.

Have put 7 bagseeds in to pop, but they came from a VERY good source... was getting all my weed from them wherever possible. Have to ask the genetics, but it blew me away when I smoked... luckily his greenhouse job on these failed due to one male and I got some seeds out of the deal.

Have spotted some mites on the mother plant, but have given them a good spray already and due to give another tomorrow night.

Only issue I have is with the house move at the end of Jan, early Feb... will be 1-2 weeks from cropping, and the friggen things will stink like Hell.

Ah well, if that's my worst problem I'm truly blessed!! :D

Am concerned that the 2 1/2 to 3 oz won't last til the next crop, but have the mother White Russian in the tent on flower for approx a week now.
If you'd payed market for your stash in installments, how long would you nurse it to last?
I personally smoke .5g/day, less when I had to buy.

Indeed!

5 seeds popped and planted, should be another or both others ready now, but it's lights out time.

Drying out the remainder of the crop now, and think with some controls we'll be ok.

Next step is to convert the drying box back to the veg room *Puts down the flap* sorted! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom