DB's First Grow, White Russian Clones and Mystery Bagseed

Colloidal silver arrived today... wrong fricken strength. I made an order error and requested it changed, was advised it would be and refund would be made... epic fail on both.

So... I have a half litre of 12ppm colloidal silver which is useless, and waiting on the feedback from the supplier on how we rectify their error. Pants.

Putting mother plant in and out of the tent to give her as much light as possible. Clones looking pretty happy in their cardboard box too :) Will get some pics soon.

Still have a few gnats, been spraying the soil with pyrethrins suitable for fruit and veg, but leaving the bugs the heck alone.

Flowering started on day 1 of October, so we are now into day 40 of flower, and all looks good... apart from the yellowing... time will tell if the flush did the job!!!

Well, double posting this to get as mch advice as poss...

If anything the burn seems worse?

IMAG1418.jpg

IMAG1419.jpg

IMAG1422.jpg

Keep using water only? Cannot see how have overfed but if I have, oops.

Read white russian is prone to burn on another thread, advice anyone?
Thanks

i read they love the magnesium boost while in flower. i would say supplement the mg with epsom salt or a good feeding with some molasses in it, maybe a tablespoon.
is your filtered water RO? is it from tap? i read RO water needs micros replaced with supplements
i could be wrong, im still doing some reading. my first guess is mg deficiency tho...
can we get a recap on your watering and feeding schedule? as well as ph and whats being added to the tea
:peace: and :goodluck: brother

i had somethin like this goin on, but new growth seems like its past the deficiency after a little epsom salt (little less than half teaspoon), and 1/2 tsp molasses.

Photo0053.jpeg
Photo0054.jpeg

i think the leaf turns yellow and dry as the veins stay green and stay around a bit longer then the whole leaf goes bad...
i think you should give it a try, plus im reading couple journals where they say a little mg boost wouldnt hurt, even if they dont need it it wouldnt hurtem...
hope this helps db

Thanks mate. Spoke to a hippy grower who says keep hitting the water and use a bit of Super Thrive. Usually wouldn't but this seems drastic. Going to water then go to 1/4 mute schedule and see what gives in the next week.

Ok... some more pics. 2 days old now, but hey... like I said very busy life :s

11090.jpg

Gave them a trim... these leaves were all terminal, am hoping some will come back from the brink.

2797.jpg

3669.jpg

4484.jpg

Used the LED torch on my HTC to give some extra light to the pics

5380.jpg

6337.jpg

7275.jpg

10156.jpg

11226.jpg

12184.jpg

13147.jpg

8236.jpg

9185.jpg

Even if for some reason the flush doesn't work and it all goes tits up I still have some very smokeable weed... Having had to trim and fast dry some (and yeah I know I shouldn't) I know it will hit the spot.

Hopefully the next 2 weeks will see some recovery, but am concerned that the last week to ten days of no feed will affect the plants as I am approaching the time I should have started to flush.

Anyone know if I can get away with restarting the nutes and flushing the last week if I see imporvement, or just hope that there's enough left in the poor abused grow to keep them happy? Also is it worth hitting them with a little molasses?

Oh, and I got some yellow sticky fly traps last night. Most of the gnats have been killed off, but the odd one still buzzing.

Was overjoyed to see one hit the thing almost immediately. These are non-toxic so safe to have in our bedroom grow.

The green busy thingy is a mary j plant from a few years back. Think I planted bagseed in May and ended up killing off all 8, 7 of which were female. Had nowhere to flower and when it goes 12/12 in the UK it's wet and it just rots.

No greenhouse either, shame I loved those plants :)

Got some black treacle which is as close to molasses as I can get right now... going to give some of that in warm water and see how they respond. Will look at epsom in a couple days I think as they must be recovering now.

Think I am 2 weeks from harvest and no microscope... can't be getting one... I want an early harvest though, this current shit is giving me body stone, I'm all about the cerebral! :roorrip:

Amazing what nature will do, even the piss poor UK sunshine!
You guys have too much latitude. Your most southern beachy shores are north of the State's most northern points(except AK), where Americans won't/don't live. Nearly all Canadians live within 50 miles of their southern border. You Brits are Norsemen!
If it wasn't for our continent's gift of the Gulf Stream with beau coup heat, you'd have none at all. Then your oil company tried to muck that up.
I agree that if the Sun had it's way, UK would be an iceberg.

The news from UK shines more brightly on the World, than the Sun shines on you there.
:peacetwo:

Sad, but true, Propa! Thank goodness for the miracle of electric light :p

And yes, funny, if I had the same situation now I'd be laughing, bigtime summer veg and then surround her with light and see what gives :) Miracle Gro for the win, haha.

PH was wrong after all... 7.6 or over, too alkaline.

Gave some adjusted water yesterday and possibly going to check run off PH again today and see if I need to add a little organge juice to balance the soil.

Buds looking nice and frosty though, sense some more pics coming on... soon.

Maybe not today, as it's lazy Sunday! :)

Back
Top Bottom